Recent content by Bueller

1. Bueller

Fried Eggs Golf meets Jaws!

Absolutely hilarious
  2. Bueller

Snap-hook....weak shaft?

I'm using a Cobra Biocell 5 wood with the stock 58 gram pxv 5.5 flex shaft and I am massively hooking it. The ball is starting straight then going left and I only get this ball flight with this club. I can get a straighter ball if I swing less aggressively but i'm then into shorter distances...
  3. Bueller

How long/short is your putter?

I play a Taylormade White Smoke mallet with a Superstroke mid-slim 3.0 grip and i have cut it down to 33 inches but i'm still gripping at the very bottom of the 3.0. I've just bought a Ping Anser g2 belly that i am thinking of cutting to maybe 31/32 inches because i get better results with my...
  4. Bueller

Silverstone Motogp 2015

Anybody watching today? Looking wet for warm-up. A few guys practicing bike swaps at the moment but nobody does it like Marquez. Good luck to the Brits.
  5. Bueller

New from UK

Hi everyone,i'm Tony and I live in the Midlands ,England and have been playing for about 2 years.I have been lurking for a while but felt that I should sign up because this is a great place to be.Love all the articles and banter and read the posts regularly.Hope to catch some of you in the...
Back