Recent content by BuffaloPlunger

1. BuffaloPlunger

The Official Banter Away Thread

Well we got the house! Definitely didn’t think a new build was possible but we were able to get a stupid good deal. More than we wanted to spend but checks all the boxes and will be worth it in the long run
  2. BuffaloPlunger

KBS C-Taper discussion

I played the C Taper lites for a while and I loved them. Never played the tours but I do think I have the swing for them
  3. BuffaloPlunger

Your Favorite Practice Facility Amenity?

Free balls is up there but I love a good short game area.
  4. BuffaloPlunger

How does you salary look compared to this?

I wish it was a decimal place😂
  5. BuffaloPlunger

How does you salary look compared to this?

He’s got one more comma than me…when you put it that way it doesn’t sound as bad
  6. BuffaloPlunger

Which Scotty Cameron 2024 putter?

Recently picked up the phantom 7 and I loved it. Tried the 5.5 and 5s but didn’t get along with them. Couldn’t really find a Newport configuration I liked
  7. BuffaloPlunger

Which Ball Would You Play?

Initially I thought ball 2 but seeing the consistency of 1 makes me pick ball 1
  8. BuffaloPlunger

PING i230 Irons and iCrossover

Finally going to be playing a round in decent weather this weekend. Last round was a grind but hit some really good iron shots. Was able to figure some things out with my set up and it gave me some really really good distance. One thing I will say about these is how easy they are to control...
  9. BuffaloPlunger

Newest Club In Your Bag?

‘24 Scotty Cameron Phantom 7
  10. BuffaloPlunger

The New GolfTEC Manhattan

Wow that looks awesome
  11. BuffaloPlunger

Getting on Sand Hills Golf Club - Mullen NE

An okay, you just killed my hopes lol
  12. BuffaloPlunger

Interesting Shaft vs Head Comment

I think that makes perfect sense. Feel, in my mind, directly correlates with comfort. If you’re not comfortable with a club, why use it?
  13. BuffaloPlunger

Getting on Sand Hills Golf Club - Mullen NE

Out of curiosity, when did you send your letter in? I think I sent mine in August and had all but given up hope😂 Wondering if I may get one Edit: My wife would probably kill me if I took another trip😂
Back