Recent content by Bullfrog

1. Bullfrog

Really random: which pocket?

back left pocket. My wallet is in my right back pocket. Ball, tee and divot tool in front right pocket. Nothing in front left pocket. Right hand golfer.
  2. Bullfrog

Happy Birthday Thread

Thanks for the birthday wishes. Very appreciated.
  3. Bullfrog

ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now Open – The 2024 Morgan Cup with Cobra Golf

Such an awesome event! I have so many enjoyable memories of my 2 Morgan Cup appearances. Good luck to all that enter!
  4. Bullfrog

Relationship Question of the Week

I have never had to explain any photos on my phone. Background nor lock screen. My phone my choice. Just as I have never asked about her phone pic choices.
  5. Bullfrog

State your allegiance! Red or Blue?

RED!!! Team Hackers for life!
  6. Bullfrog

Brand Talk: What comes to mind when you think of PING?

For me, I think it's an older gentleman that plays golf and wants to show that he has money. Now that I've been golfing a while, that is not the case. But that is what would come to mind possibly it's because most the people use to see playing them were older.
  7. Bullfrog

Choosing a Golf Ball?

I've got a question... Does playing too soft of a golf ball hurt your game? Can someone lose distance from the tee with a driver by playing too soft of a golf ball? At the same time gain distance with their irons with the same ball? What would be your happy median?
  8. Bullfrog

What did you shoot today?

Played yesterday. Shot 39/41 in wet, cold with some wind. No roll out at all. Had 2 birdies. One was a chip in on a par 5.
  9. Bullfrog

How much consideration do you give wedge shafts?

I know this is not the correct answer. I'm a little OCD. So, I make my wedge shafts match my iron shafts.
  10. Bullfrog

TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers

How did adjusting it change the flight characteristics for you?
  11. Bullfrog

TaylorMade Qi10 Fairway Woods and Rescue

I'm really liking this hybrid. Seems to be easier to hit than the Sim2. It's definitely easier to get in to the air. For me, I'd hit the Sim2 on the toe. No matter how I adjust my distance from the ball and stance. So, far I've hit it 3 times on course. First was topped. LOL 2nd and 3rd...
  12. Bullfrog

Beginner Looking for General Swing Advice

I don't see the video. Just get the sound. Not that I'll be able to help anyway.
  13. Bullfrog

TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers

Ok. that's confusing. LOL Anyone care to explain?
  14. Bullfrog

TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers

Got to play around with the Qi10 yesterday. Wet, windy and cold still. Missed 2 fairways on the front and 2 on the back. Again, didn't really smoke any. But my misses are noticeably better. I've had a few adjustable drivers in the past. But I've never really messed with adjusting them...
  15. Bullfrog

Welcome. I usually use my frogger brush and soap and water. I don't do it as often as I need to. Before hitting I will spit on the face and use my frogger brush on my irons.
Back