Recent content by bwrong

1. B

Mizuno Pro 221, 223, 225 and Fli-Hi Irons

Question for those of you that have ordered and received your new Mizuno Pro’s, did anyone experience lie angles not coming in at what you ordered? I ordered 225’s 2* up and and they all came in at standard lie angles. To top it off, I ordered 5-GW and they sent a 223 GW instead of the 225...
  2. B

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers: 2022 Bridgestone Golf Balls

Tour B RX is the ball that I was fit in to. Would really appreciate the opportunity to test these and provide feedback in the forum. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. B

Looking For Tester: Voice Caddie SL2 Hybrid Laser with GPS

1. Do you use a laser rangefinder now? Yes 2. If so, Which Model? I currently use a Leupold GX-2i. Really intrigued by the combination of a rangefinder with GPS data as well.
  4. B

Odyssey Ten Putter Lineup

I did. I actually went to Haggin Oaks on the launch day and they had the tour lined 2 ball ten in stock. It’s been money for me the last few weeks. Lines up easier than any putter that I’ve had in the past. Thanks for the follow up, much appreciated! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. B

I called Odyssey the other day. They confirmed that the pistol grip is 75g with a 30g weight slug in the shaft and the oversized grip is 65g with a 40g weight slug. I swapped the pistol grip on my 2 ball ten with a super stoke tour traxion 2.0 (55g) and a 50 g counter core weight. All good...
  6. B

Was really looking forward to the two ball ten, but I checked my status and it showed back-ordered until the end of July. Frustrating since I ordered the first day of pre-order. Confirmed that with the Callawaygolf.com representative. ‘Heads are back-ordered until mid-summer.’ Went ahead and...
Back