Recent content by CajunMan

1. CajunMan

which wedge Titleist T200 replacement for 48?

I just don't seem to hit that one good. More miss hits. The PW is great and the SM8's are too. Maybe it is just me. The AP1 W was good when I had those clubs. Tim
  2. CajunMan

which wedge Titleist T200 replacement for 48?

I have the T200 set 5-W and do not hit the W good. Which SM8 fills this gap in the 47-48 range? I do have the SM8 52 F and SM8 56 M to round out my wedge lineup. Thanks, Tim
  3. CajunMan

SM6 brushed copper

These have been out for awhile now and I would like to know how they are holding up? My SM5 56/10 M grind needs to be replaced and I love the look of the copper 56/8 M. Also not sure if going from a 10 bounce to 8 will make a difference? Thanks, Tim
  4. CajunMan

WTB Titleist 816 H1 23*

Looking for this specific one with a Diamana Blue 70 HY Stiff shaft on it. I have a 21* and need a 23* to replace my 4 iron with. If anyone has one please PM me. Thanks, Tim
  5. CajunMan

O Works #7S for SBST?

So I putted the O Works red 2 Ball, #7 and #7S yesterday. I also tried both the Winn Avs and SuperStroke grips. I putt SBST but rolled the #7S really well even though the #7S is for a slight arc! Has anyone else experienced this? The #7S did come home with me with the AVS grip. Tim
  6. CajunMan

2 Ball vs #7 O-Works

I have been using an Odyssey 2 Ball center shaft original putter font 2 years now and doing ok with it but I really like the looks of the Odyssey #7 O-Works red putter. I putt SBST. Is there any advantage of the #7 over the old 2 Ball? I know my 2 Ball has the White Hot insert and the #7 uses...
  7. CajunMan

Odyssey O—Works Red question

What is the difference between the red #7 and the red tank version? They look the same except one has 3 dot alignment and tank has a single line. Thanks, Tim
  8. CajunMan

Airline travel tags

I am getting ready to travel on the airlines with my clubs. I just received my SKB deluxe hard case and feel pretty confident that my clubs will be safe but I am looking for a luggage tag that can survive the journey. Any suggestions and experience would be appreciated. Thanks, Tim
  9. CajunMan

Oahu, Hawaii

Going back to Honolulu and looking for some golf course recommendations. We went there in 2013 but I was not a golfer then. I am also bringing my clubs so also need recommendations on a good case too. Thanks, Tim
  10. CajunMan

Tour Trek TC-Tank Travel Cover

Does anyone have any experience with this golf case? Thanks,Tim
  11. CajunMan

AP3 question

Would it be wise to change from a 716 AP1 iron set to the 718 AP3 or stay with the AP1? I have been shooting in the low 80’s lately. Thanks, Tim
  12. CajunMan

Hard case

What is a good hard case to bring your clubs on an airline? My golf bag is a Sun Mountain C-130. Tim
  13. CajunMan

The Old Course-St Andrews

I just played here and what an experience it was! The course is in perfect condition. The fairways look like the greens of my local courses. The bunkers are imaculate and at times appear out of no where. The starter sends out a foursome every 10 minutes all day long and the pace of play is...
  14. CajunMan

Question on Garmin G6 Approach GPS

Mine works great in the US but turned it on over here in Italy and didn't load any courses and satellite strength was only 2 bars. Not concerned right now but in 2weeks will play in Ireland and Scotland and really need it to work. Anyone have any ideas? I have emailed Garmin about this waiting...
  15. CajunMan

Flying with GPS

Has anyone brought their golf GPS devices with them on an international flight? If so, did you carry or pack it in the luggage? I would like to bring mine but do not want to damage it. I have a Garmin G6. Thanks, Tim
Back