Recent content by calaway33

1. C

Bag Boy Volt Electric Cart

I have not had that issue but you have had your cart longer than I have and you have more rounds on yours. Hopefully that will correct itself for you.
  2. C

I totally agree with rod7515's assessment. I had the same somewhat dejected, panicky feeling after my first round. I went over and over the round and figured out how to do a few things differently. Round 2 was a total joy and pretty much stress free. There are so many positives with this cart...
  3. C

Beautiful day in Pittsburgh today. Got in my second round with the Volt. I felt so much more comfortable with the cart today than I did the first round. Getting to know how this thing handles and learning how to not put it in questionable positions is paramount and makes the round pretty much...
  4. C

tucson I am curious if you ever went ahead and put the weights in your bag to help keep the front end down?
  5. C

Yeah I love the ability to simply push a button to turn it into a regular push cart. I actually did that a few times when I was very nervous about the terrain I was on spur of the moment. I think with the MGI Navigator you need to do something with the wheels to turn it into a normal pushcart...
  6. C

I use the exact same routine as rod7515 with the remote. Even when I am on the putting green. As he stated, it works well for me also.
  7. C

Thanks Tucson. That makes a lot of sense now that you explained it and is actually an awesome feature. I also do a lot of tweaking which explains why the cart didn't stop more often. I just happened to think, I had 4 sleeves of balls in the pocket with the weight if they made any difference...
  8. C

I totally agree with your assessment Waldo007!
  9. C

First round in with the Volt. Damn fine piece of equipment!!! I played a course today that has quite a few elevated tees and greens.The 3 pound weight I put in the lower front pocket really helped when climbing some of those hills. I think I only had one very brief wheelie all day. I did notice...
  10. C

Thanks for the reply Rod. With my current bag I use the bottom front pocket for my balls. I have some wieghts from an old weight set that has been around my house forever. I put a 3lb wieght in that pocket to see if it helps the front end tomorrow. I was supposed to get my new Chiller cart bag...
  11. C

Yeah as soon as I held the handle the tires grabbed and it took off again. Taking it out for the official first round in the morning. So far loving it!! Thanks!
  12. C

Just took my Volt for a trial run in the back yard. Does anyone else have a problem with the wheels spinning while going up a medium steep hill?
  13. C

I actually had the same thoughts about TrueLine so I emailed BagBoy. This is the response I received, "Truline is active all the time. As long as the cart is powered on."
  14. C

Yellow Tour BX.

Just got word from the horses mouth. Yellow Tour BX coming February 2022!!!
Back