Recent content by CamoCladWarrior

1. CamoCladWarrior

Would You Move Up?

Which tee I am playing from has never been something I have focused on. The correct tees for me are the blues at most courses. But I like to play whites and even back on occasion. It allows me to play the course differently and hit different shots. With that being said, if I am playing a new...
  2. CamoCladWarrior

How and How Often Do You Practice?

From the looks of this thread i need to practice more. My work/life schedule doesn't allow me to play as often as I would like , so more times than not I play a round with little to zero warm up before hand. I played golf in high school, and college and was grinding every day to get better. Now...
  3. CamoCladWarrior

Vice Golf balls

I recently picked up a dozen of the Vice Tour's and for the price was pleasantly surprised. It was what I would consider a nice budget golf ball. Played well but did not knock my socks off by any means. Over the last handful of years my playing ability has gotten much worse as I have not been...
  4. CamoCladWarrior

Burlington, WA

Hey guys, I know there was a thread a while back about getting together and playing in the Bellingham area. I am in Burlington and am gonna play a round Monday morning if anyone would like to join. Probably gonna play avalon links but am open to another course. If this is the wrong area for...
Back