Recent content by campilobaxter

1. campilobaxter

Rory’s comments (again)

This is already happening in the open. Hahn's comments were on twitter. And Rory was asked about those comments in a press conference. Seems like its all above board.
  2. campilobaxter

The Bar Is Open!

I'm a little boring myself. Dewars and Coke Zero + lime ain't a bad drink. Or a homemade mule w/ Tito's.
  3. campilobaxter

Getting older, distance, and trying to get or stay JACKED!!

Love this thread. I'm 43 this year. I've never been a long hitter, but I've increased distance over the last 5 years in a couple of ways. First, just getting better contact. Center of face contact just imparts so much more energy! Second, during my round yesterday, I made a small change that...
  4. campilobaxter

Will Rory Win another Major?

I mean, Phil won the PGA. I think Rory has another one in him.
  5. campilobaxter

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For One: The 2022 Morgan Cup

There are a few things in life you can't miss. A chance at a Morgan Cup entry is one of them!
  6. campilobaxter

What's your "most THP" picture?

Who took that? I was on that hole....
  7. campilobaxter

Least favorites to watch on TV...?

Pat Perez. Brooks.
  8. campilobaxter

Do you FootJoy?

I am geniunely surprised that so few have owned FJs. They are a massive company (in terms of golf shoes), with tons of models, and seem to supply half the tour. No one is buying them? I confess I don't either, just surprised.
  9. campilobaxter

The Liv Golf Rumor and News Thread

IMO, there's a reason others won't cover those topics. :P
  10. campilobaxter

Best Course Logo?

I have to be honest, almost none of these "favorites" look very good to me. But then, I can't think of any courses I've played where the logo is so great I wanted some merch just for that reason alone. One that I like a lot, but isn't a course (yet) is The Buck Club:
  11. campilobaxter

As much as I might want to hear Bryson's reasoning, there is nothing in this world that could entice me to listen to Tucker Carlson.
  12. campilobaxter

Wide stance

One of the reasons you can't rotate much is because of your wide stance. Try putting your feet completely together and feel how much more you can rotate in that position. Its an extreme exaggeration, but you'll understand how much the width of your lower body is preventing you from making a...
  13. campilobaxter

Really it was both. He was down 4 or 5, then won by 4 or 5. I think Piercy shot a 76. Shoot even par and he's still in the running.
  14. campilobaxter

I sure hope people can raise a family on $728,000 a year!
  15. campilobaxter

Coca Cola collaboration with Marshmello Strawberry Watermelon flavor

100% going to try this. I've been waiting for the next creation to come out!
Back