Canadan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About Badges

• Not bad man shot a 77. Struck the irons really well and other than two blow up holes I played really steady. You?
    Thanks dude, appreciate it. Definitely need to tee it up! You coming to the Outing this year?
    Just remember, they run stiffer than, say, a DG does. I play S straight in and its a pretty damn stout setup. Also, they say they are made to be hard stepped or soft stepped...I'm just a freak I guess by playing them straight in LOL!

Definitely try to find a place to try them dude.
    All about your swing dude. I can still stick and stop my irons, my buddy can't get them to hold a green worth a crap. I truly believe the "for 5% of golfers" Kim Braley talks about with em. But, if they fit you and you can handle them, they are awesome. I absolutely adore mine.
    i never actually have used them, although i did just order a Oversized grip from SeeMore to mess with. i got to check out Kmacs and was intrigued so i grabbed one cheap with a headcover i wanted also.
    i tried to push it to you. who knows i want a machine putter but i might start saving for the outing and if i get into the MC. i should replenish some of the funds over the winter.
    And whoever said Miyazaki white... I can only imagine how great that shaft will look... I'm not for white driver heads, but I am DEFINITELY for white driver shafts!!

9.5* Burner Superfast 2.0 TP - Matriz Ozik HD6

Reading an old (and dramatic!) thread and couldn't help but notice this!
    Hit the range with the J40s yesterday. Made a huge difference. I shot a 36 tonight. Could only get in 9. I felt like you playing with out the extra 75 yards off the tee. Lol thought you'd like to know.
    I doubt he would cause I know he goes down to florida in the winter and will ship putters there during the summer months from MI. He is kinda slow replying so you might be best calling him.
    Eh, 35 today. BUT, I did hit 13 GIR's and had 3 eagle opportunities. Hit 4 of the birds and literally lipped out 3 more. Was a tremendous day, no problem at all with 35 today. Greens this place were rolling wonderfully too.
    Man I only hope to hit the ball as well as you do someday! It was a pleasure watching you play the game. I mean that. I have never seen anyone play as well as you did. I can't imagine how you would play in nice weather.
    Isnt the feel just awesome? The new Proto's feel just as good if you dont like the black look which I really like. Now which one is next? lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back