Recent content by Canes

1. Canes

Miami Marlins: All-You-Can-Eat Seats

They're desperate to fill the seats. The problem is the concessions are so understaffed that you would miss at least two innings claiming your "all-you-can-eat" items. We usually arrive early to get the lunch or dinner with the kids out of the way. Looks like this deal is good for the club...
  2. Canes

Tour Event 2024 Cognizant Classic in the Palm Beaches

Followed Rory, Knapp & Kirk for their front 9 and it was relatively easy to see every shot. There was a decent crowd but no lines anywhere which was really odd. Concession stands only sold Corona products so that was a huge mistake IMO. Titos lounge and their John Dalys never disappoint. I...
  3. Canes

Tour Event 2024 Cognizant Classic in the Palm Beaches

Spending the day at the "Honda"... view from the Titos lounge [emoji466]️
  4. Canes

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Swag Miami Vice 2.0 driver headcover
  5. Canes

Tour Event The 2024 Genesis Invitational

Same rule applies to #11 on the other side of the range.... don't see this often.
  6. Canes

Fort Myers area courses

Old Corkscrew is fantastic... those greens are unbelievable! I'm also a big fan of the Tiburon courses, and the $99 summer rate is a steal.
  7. Canes

Tour Event The 2024 Genesis Invitational

Good to see Tiger back! Anybody know the driver shaft?
  8. Canes

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Going back to a mallet... just ordered the new TaylorMade Spider Tour X #3
  9. Canes

Root Cause - Injured on the Course

Can't wait to see it in person... might have a gift for you at the first tee lol
  10. Canes

LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 PGA Merchandise Show

Looking forward to demo day... Vokey SM10 wedges at the top of my upgrade list.
  11. Canes

Sports Betting Chat

I thought the over was a lock after that first half... need a TD!!
  12. Canes

The Official 2023 NFL Thread

Puka is so good man
  13. Canes

Official Jon Rahm thread

Jason Day said it best in a recent interview... "Everyone has a price" I'm not surprised by anything in sports anymore. The days of being loyal to a team / club (or league in this case) are loooong gone.
  14. Canes

Tour Event 2023 Hero World Challenge

And with that birdie, the 2024 Masters odds just changed to 10-1... kidding (well, sorta)
  15. Canes

Tour Event 2023 Hero World Challenge

326 yds... nice
Back