Recent content by capt.dru

1. capt.dru

Hunting - (Warning graphic photos inside)

I will look into the Douglas units as well. I also have 9 points each for mule deer and elk, but only doing antelope this year. Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
  2. capt.dru

We are applying for unit 61,63, and I think 59. I dont really remember off hand. I have them written down at home. Do you recommend any units I should apply for? Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
  3. capt.dru

Dominos, Pizza Hut and Papa Johns

Today, for me, it's a toss up between Papa John's and Domino's. 20 yrs ago it would have been Pizza Hut. The Hut isn't the same as it was back in the day. It was 100x's better than what it is today. Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
  4. capt.dru

The Pets Thread

Here are my pets. I have a 2 poison dart frogs, 2 chinchillas, Gus and Gully and my wife and I adopted the neighborhood cat named Kim. They all have very different personalities and are fun to take care of. Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
  5. capt.dru

Hog Hunting near Austin, Texas

Just depends on what mood they are in. Lol. But at my friends ranch, I usually see some every time I have gone with him. Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
  6. capt.dru

Hog Hunting near Austin, Texas

I like to hunt hogs, but prefer to hunt them at longer ranges 400yds+. Not really into the AR platform rifles and hunting at night. Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
  7. capt.dru

Guns and Golf

Here is my long range hunting rifle. It's a Remington 700, chambered in 6.5 PRC, with a 27in. Bartlein barrel and Nightforce SHV. It will launch 156 Bergers at 2960 fps with H1000 and will shoot 1/2 MOA out to 600 yds. That's as far as I have shot. Haven't been able to find a longer range near...
  8. capt.dru

Thanks. Planning my next hunt this fall for antelope in Wyoming with my dad. Should be a fun hunt. Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
  9. capt.dru

Thanks, not as hard as it seems. A little practice, know your ballistics, a steady rest and your golden. Shot this guy in 2017. He wasnt big antler wise, but this was my first elk and the last day of my hunt. He was a little over 500yds.
  10. capt.dru

Didn't get to do much hunting this year, but I was able to break in my 6.5 PRC on this hog. He was about 450yds away. Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
  11. capt.dru

Houston Area THP group

Agreed. I would love to meet some of the Houston guys.
  12. capt.dru

Houston Area THP group

Anytime, just let me know.
  13. capt.dru

Houston Area THP group

You guys can add me to this list! Glad to see some familiar names. Jank, Tim, and Mike_G, hope to tee it up with you guys soon. I have had some serious shoulder issues and haven't played in a couple of years. I want to start up again slowly. Even if I can't play a full 18, just to hang out with...
  14. capt.dru

FS: New Cleveland CBX 50* Wedge

Decided to use my set GW and need to fund a new hybrid purchase. That is why this is for sale. It is brand new, never used. It still has the wrapping on it. Has a DG 115 wedge shaft. Everything is standard on it. Asking $80 shipped. Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
  15. capt.dru

WTB Left handed driver

Hey fellas, does anyone have a cheap left handed driver lying around, preferably in a regular shaft? Looking for one for a friend of mine. Dont want to spend more than $25-$30 for it as he does play much. Let me know what you have. Thanks. Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Back