Recent content by carfangia

1. carfangia

F/S - Dynamic Golf S400 Tour Issue Shafts

I am cleaning out some old stuff to make way for some new stuff!!! Up for sale is a set of used DGS400 Shafts pulled from a set of Ping S55's. They played a 1/2 inch long and still have Winn Dri-Tac Midsized Wraps on them. The shaft labels are a little worn but the shafts themselves have only...
  2. carfangia

F/S - Swingshot Cyclops Pro Video Camera

I have never used this and wanted to save someone a lot of cash. This is the mid tier Pro that is normally priced at $299.99. It has resolution of 720p/60fps or 1080p/30fps with an 8G internal memory card that holds up to 244 swings or 2 hours of content. $175.00 including all fees Thanks...
  3. carfangia

Get Well Wishes t Darren K.

Darren is down and out for a while because of an accident over the holidays. Let send him some get well pm's Hope your back up and at em' soon Darren!!!
  4. carfangia

2013 Summer OH/IN/MI and Surrounding areas get together

2013 OH / IN / KY / CANANDA Get Together Thank You!!!! 2013 OH / IN / KY / CANANDA Get Together Thank You!!!! Hi Guys, I wanted to thank you all for participating in the 2013 OH/IN / KY Get Together this past weekend at Pine Lakes Golf Club. I enjoyed spending time with all of you. It was...
  5. carfangia

Nike TW 2013 Master's Edition

These shoes just showed up at the Golf Shop today. I believe that there will be separate editions for every major this year. Much like the 20XI Dozens last year. I really love these shoes. I haven't found a more comfortable and supportive pair out there.
  6. carfangia

Scotty Cameron 2.6

Sold!!!
  7. carfangia

WTB : Sean Foley "The Next Generation" DVD Set

Let me know if you have an extra set laying around. Thanks Guys, Chris
Back