I started playing the game at 10, but not consistantly and on weekends would caddie for my Dad. Both parents played the game and in their day, Dad was a 5 and Mom a 6 handicap. Dad taught me how to respect the game and Mom taught how to love it. I played on the golf team all 4 yrs of high school for the Grove City High School Greyhounds. My teammates voted me in as Captain my our Senior year. We posted a 15-9 record overall, 7th Place in our Sectional and 2nd Place in the Central Ohio League. My teammates were Larry Thompson, Mark Patzer, Mike Thompson and Alan Gillogly.

Through this association, I was fortunate enough to play Scioto Country Club, 5 times. It is a very special course, as it is the course that Jack Nicklaus learned to play the game. My favorite hole on this course is the Par 5 #8. Another favorite course of mine is ImperiaLakes Country Club. It was once the home course for the Florida Southern College. In it's hayday, Golf Professionals like Lee Janzen, Rocco Mediate and Marco Dawson played there while going to school at FSC. It is not the club it once was, with changes in ownership, drainage problems, etc. But back in the day this place was a treat to play.

Golf, Shotokan Karate, Firearms Training
Handicap
Occupation
Transportation Supervisor

Signature

:cobra: F6 Driver 10.5* - Stiff Flex Graphite
:cobra: F6 3 Wood 16.0* - Stiff Flex Graphite
:cobra: Fly Z 2-3 Hybrid 19.0*- Stiff Flex Graphite
:cobra: Oversize Irons 4-PW 46* - SW 56* - Stiff Flex Steel
:cobra: V Grind Wedges - 52* GW - 60* LW - Stiff Flex Steel
:ping:Pal 2 BeCu Putter w/:superstroke: Flatso 3.0 Countercore Grip

:titleist: :topflite: :footjoy: :GolfPride: :superstroke: :Puma:

Trophies

1. 2

Somebody likes you

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  2. 1

First message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.
Back