Recent content by chas

1. C

electric push carts/e-wheels users - how are they then the course gets wet and soggy?

Over in the U.K We have to use winter wheels to protect the course. They stop your wheels slipping in softer conditions.
  2. C

PXG clubs like or unlike

I have a full bag of PXG and love them, my handicap came down by 3 in the few months I got to use them. Driver has been the star, hitting it further and straighter than any driver I have had.
  3. C

Review MotoCaddy M7 Electric Caddy Review

If you are in th U.K make sure you contact the U.K customer service
  4. C

They do spares, mines snapped and I got a replacement f.o.c. under warranty. Just email them or call them
  5. C

It will be the mechanism that locks the wheel fo the axle, just spray some spray lubricant into the wheel and press the button that releases the wheel a few times so it loosens up.
  6. C

2021 PXG 0211 Long Iron Question

Was not fit, however had last years 0211 irons and I was standard in those. I got the mmt 60g senior shafts as I do not have much speed and the feel great, not whippy at all and launch pretty high for such strong lofts. I do play the even flow 50g reg flex shafts in my 0211 fairways and 59g...
  7. C

2021 PXG 0211 Long Iron Question

I have 5-LW in the 0211, the 5 iron is not difficult to hit, however it's just a distance club for me as I hit it quite low. I only use it if there is no trouble or I just need to get it out there. My shotscope stats show i hit my 6 iron better though. Its still in my bag though
  8. C

Took the PXG bait , and here are my way too early thoughts.

The 0211 fairways are so easy to hit and they go like missiles. I struggled with 3 wood off the deck, but no such problems with the 0211 3 wood. The 7 wood is my weapon of choice on long par 3 holes as it launches high
  9. C

Took the PXG bait , and here are my way too early thoughts.

I have the 0211 3w,5w,7w and 0211 DC irons 5-LW and spitfire putter. Currently use the proto driver. I have just ordered the gen 4 xf driver as I had £100 credit to use and the price has come down a good bit. My handicap index has come down 3 strokes already using the pxg set. Love my setup...
  10. C

No problem for mine, even run it through some puddles of water to clean the wheels. As long as uts not too deep it's fine. The cart is waterproofed and all the motors etc are covered.
  11. C

I fully charge and play two rounds with it and the battery is still 3/4 charged. I usually play every couple if days. If I am not going to use it for a week or so I charge it after my round even if its o ,y a xo g,e for d.
  12. C

The small grey buttons are like you said to lower the bag support, I have to do it if I use my carry bag on it, if I lower it then it allows me to fit the bag on normally as some carts you have to sit a carry bag on sideways as the bracket for the legs does not sit right on the top bag support...
  13. C

I just wipe it down with a wet cloth. I don't use mine if it's very muddy, I use my other electric cart in the winter.
  14. C

It can take any bag, motocaddy bags come with the easilock system. The bottom of the bag has 2 pins which slot into the bottom of the cart so you do it need the bottom strap and it wont wist.
Back