Chasing72's latest activity

• Chasing72
    1) No 2) I have Webpage images, tracking sheet and videos Google drive link here 3) hopefully now you don't Let me know if it...
  • Chasing72
    604 checking in. Welcome aboard. You'll love it round here, so many friendly and helpful people. (y)
  • Chasing72
    Chasing72 reacted to ryang13's post in the thread The Stack System with Appreciation Appreciation.
    This was my opening tee shot today. There’s undoubtedly some spring rollout involved here, but the P-avg on the year keeps creeping up...
  • Chasing72
    Chasing72 replied to the thread File Sharing.
    They will also be able to save a copy to their drive / download it.
  • Chasing72
    Chasing72 replied to the thread File Sharing.
    Share file / sheet > Copy Link > (box will appear bottom left) Manage Permissions > General Access "anyone with link" that should...
  • Chasing72
    Chasing72 replied to the thread The Stack System.
    You describing how tired you are is exactly why I am not starting a new program until probably mid next week! Good work on getting the...
  • Chasing72
    Chasing72 reacted to ryang13's post in the thread The Stack System with Like Like.
    Back at it after the PX trip. Played today and felt it during the session, was a tired tiger tonight but happy to be back in the garage...
  • Chasing72
    Neural drive progress check complete. Not massive gains over the last check but still overall gains. A few days off, then I'll likely do...
    • Neural Drive Session_PROGRESS CHECK.jpg
    • Stack 3 Program Progress.JPG
  • Chasing72
    Chasing72 reacted to mancest's post in the thread The Stack System with On Fire On Fire.
    Got a bit of a cold last week, felt crappy so took a week off. Went back today to continue phase 3 of full speed spectrum. Solid day...
  • Chasing72
    Chasing72 replied to the thread What did you shoot today?.
    91 for a net 84 74 (I can't do math). Worst thing was 18th hole went from potential par or birdie to a lost ball and a 9. Was definitely...
  • Chasing72
    Chasing72 replied to the thread Gaps question.
    I have a 1 degree gap between my 3h and 4 iron. Use them in different situations and they have about a 15-20yd difference from stats...
  • Chasing72
    An overall slow finish to the program but I had no energy today when I was doing my session. Neural Drive is complete. Progress check...
    • Neural Drive Session_24.jpg
    • Neural Drive Session_24_COMPLETED.jpg
  • Chasing72
    Chasing72 replied to the thread Would You Try These?.
    Good luck finding them. I don't remember seeing them just before I left 10 years ago, I remember having them as a teenager. Plenty of...
  • Chasing72
    Chasing72 reacted to kiwichris's post in the thread Would You Try These? with Haha Haha.
    I've never seen these in my 8 years living in the UK, added to my shopping list for October 🤣
  • Chasing72
    Chasing72 reacted to ryang13's post in the thread The Stack System with Like Like.
    Little bit slower tonight on the 195’s, but set a few PBs, and felt quick on a few swings. Looking forward to playing tomorrow if the...
Back