Recent content by Chasing72

1. Chasing72

The Stack System

An overall slow finish to the program but I had no energy today when I was doing my session. Neural Drive is complete. Progress check "opens" on Sat, but I'm playing and then out with friends, so may leave it until late Sunday or Monday afternoon. Then likely 1-2 flex sessions before I go away...
  2. Chasing72

Would You Try These?

Good luck finding them. I don't remember seeing them just before I left 10 years ago, I remember having them as a teenager. Plenty of other wonderful flavours available though for sure!
  3. Chasing72

Percentages - Walking vs. Riding

Walk all the time. Only ride when the course makes me use a cart. That happens typically once a year on a golf weekend I go on, 4 rounds / 3 days, but to be honest that needs a cart. This year there will be one extra as I signed up for a thing in Whistler that includes/ requires cart. So that...
  4. Chasing72

The Stack System

I reckon for that price Fit For Golf will be the better option for me personally. At least once he updates the app.
  5. Chasing72

The Stack System

Is Golf Forever a subscription based app or just the upfront cost? Seeing the equipment on Amazon Canada and it's $249?
  6. Chasing72

The best shot of the round

"Power faded" my drive on 18 back over on to the first fairway. Took my 8 iron back over the trees for a 2 putt par. Not a bad way to end the round. Shot an 86 for a net 69 that day.
  7. Chasing72

Would You Try These?

It'd be a tough choice between those ribs and these ones (yes they were real, well branded real, not 100% sure on the flavour authenticity)
  8. Chasing72

The Stack System

Absolutely not linear. Doesn't feel good when you slow down but it will happen, sometimes more than others. For reference, these are my driver averages after each session that I've done since starting. 1 session left in Neural Drive (ignore the 120s those are my reference numbers for now)...
  9. Chasing72

The Stack System

I was doing some sim work a week ago not too warmed up before I started my lesson. I was swinging driver at ~108 CHS, ball speed at 152mph 3W & 3H I'm seeing 96/95mph & 143 & 145mph CHS/BS respectively.
  10. Chasing72

The Stack System

Session 23 of Neural Drive done, one left to go. It was a good day. PBs all over the place even if only by 1mph (300g was a swing and set pb at 96mph, and 135g swing was broken twice today). It's all incremental progress.
  11. Chasing72

"hanger" system

I love how one of the responses from 2017 is basically "HAHAHAH $70 no way" and now it's on sale on their site for $112 (down from $140!) Now, I will say this. I have one, I bought on sale from them a few years back, I did not pay $70 for it, it was less than that and then I somehow ended up...
  12. Chasing72

The Stack System

That's insane! (in a good way) What's performance avg vs avg? either way great increases on course there! I'm legit thinking I may need to go for another fitting, I seem to be pushing / fading almost everything, which (in my limited knowledge) implies I can't close the face fast enough at...
  13. Chasing72

The Stack System

Good luck in the tournament. I'd suck at that, even with going up a tee (I play white usually), people always ask why I'm an 18 (when they see how far I drive) . The usual answer from me is "the problem is the bit in between the drive and it going in the hole for me. Although my putting is...
  14. Chasing72

The Stack System

Looking at your previous session. Good to see you maintained speed even after playing a round. Nice work Practice round? Have you entered a tourney?
  15. Chasing72

Does Rick Shiels Move The Needle?

Not for me, I'd arguably say he has got worse in terms of both content and actual playing ability over time, add in to the mix the podcast is variable quality and has atrocious ad insertion I'm really starting to go off him and the brand. But overall people watch and listen to him so quite...
Back