Chef23's latest activity

• C
    Chef23 replied to the thread Divot tools.
    I have a couple of Pitchfix (https://www.pitchfixusa.com/product/original-2-0-red/) tools with the switchblade pop out that I like...
  • C
    Chef23 replied to the thread Let’s Go!.
    You are a lot nicer than me. I would buy him a new ball but not swimming in a pond at a golf course for it.
  • C
    Chef23 replied to the thread How many bags do you own?.
    I have a few kicking around the house. My primary bag is a Ping Moonlite. I like super light carry bags. I also have an older Sun...
  • C
    Chef23 replied to the thread Heading out on a vacation.
    Scotland, Ireland, Bandon, Cabot are all on my list.
  • C
    Chef23 replied to the thread Choose Your UST Mamiya Shafts.
    I would want to try the 95 protos and the wedge shafts. I have never used anything but stock wedge shafts and would like to try them.
  • C
    Speed is obviously important but I will take as much information as I can.
  • C
    I guess it isn't worth it to me to strip down to my undies on the golf course for a golf ball.
  • C
    Chef23 replied to the thread Who do you want to play with?.
    Given those three selections I picked better than me. That is how you get better. That said generally I don't care that much as long...
  • C
    Not sure why you would go after one golf ball. Was the kid out of balls?
  • C
    Chef23 replied to the thread Covers on irons?.
    Hard to carry that bag. I don't use iron covers either. I find them annoying and a pain. The irons don't get banged up that bad and...
  • C
    Chef23 replied to the thread Help My Find My 14th Club.
    Maybe a 58 would be better than 60. I never loved the 60 but do like the 58 a lot. I 5W might work but would there be overlap with the...
  • C
    Chef23 replied to the thread How do you fill your foursomes?.
    I used to be this way always solo or maybe a twosome if my son was around. I recently joined a club and love that I am building a...
  • C
    Chef23 replied to the thread New CNCPT Irons from Titleist.
    I would spend the money but I would not buy a set of iron covers. I would have to pay them for 3 years though or my wife would kill me.
  • C
    Good luck to him. Hopefully this will fuel the fire.
  • C
    Chef23 replied to the thread New CNCPT Irons from Titleist.
    I play with a guy who has the CNCPT 2s in his bag and he bombs them. They look real good at address as well. $500 a club is a lot of...

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in