Recent content by chewie69

1. chewie69

THP Invitational #2 Sponsored by SCOR Golf

Little foggy this morning, but still not a bad view from the condo.
  2. chewie69

Chromax Distance - Forum Testing Review Thread

Look what just arrived. Off to the putting green and a little chipping before everyone gets home.
  3. chewie69

My episode on Good Eats from 2002

My episode on Good Eats from 2002 on home brewing (Amber Waves episode) is on the cooking channel tonight at 9 pm.
  4. chewie69

Nike golf opens Nations first 360 Fitting Center at my home course this weekend

"Canongate Golf, in partnership with Nike Golf, announces the grand opening of the Nike Golf 360 Fitting Center (NG 360) at Bentwater Golf Club in Acworth. The NG 360 Fitting Center is a full-service custom club-fitting and game improvement facility aimed at providing players of all levels PGA...
  5. chewie69

Anyone up for golf in Orlando n Jan 21 or 22?

I will be at a Podiatry conference in Orlando Jan 18-22. I should be done on Sat the 21st about 2pm if anyone wants to get together for 9 holes and drinks. I would also be up for playing 18 Sunday morning, then head back to Atlanta afterwards.
  6. chewie69

T.P. Mills Wide Sole Softtail, 100% custom

I just received this putter from Craig at T.P. Mills. It is one of his old gamers, and I cannot thank him enough for letting me try it out. Per his description it is a "wide sole softtail with a hallowed out cavity and a long pencil neck. 100% handmade custom." Right out of the box, all I...
  7. chewie69

At hospital with wife

Well, my wife woke up this morning with a little abdominal pain but not enough to keep her from work. I went to work, got my invite for the Titleist golf ball testing and finished up some work from home. She then called me because she was feeling nauseas and was heading home. I took my son to...
  8. chewie69

I get to test out a new Titleist Prototype golf ball

I am pretty excited. Does anyone have any insight into what new ball this may be, and has anyone been to one of these before? Congratulations! You have been selected to participate in our golf ball test panel. We are looking forward to meeting you in a few weeks at Woodmont Golf Club...
  9. chewie69

Tuesday Practice Round at the 2011 PGA Championship

My son and I just arrived at AAC. Off to will call, then get him a flag, and we will be heading to the range and putting green.
  10. chewie69

Played The Golf Club of Georgia today

I played in a charity 4-person scramble today at Golf Club of Georgia (72.6 / 141, 6552 yds). The course was immaculate and is completely private, so I took it all in as I will probably never golf there again. The range was very strange, in that we were hitting off mats that had some bounce to...
  11. chewie69

Finally broke 10.0

Today, I finally broke through 10.0 on my handicap. I almost feel that I need to start practicing more now to justify it. But still a happy day. Name: Chris Foster Club: Bentwater GC (Canongate) Club #: 10-519-01 Scores Posted: 6 GHIN #: 5901785 USGA HCP Index: 9.8 Effective Date...
  12. chewie69

Hello from GA!

I stumbled across this site last week and now I seem to be checking new posts all the time. I have been golfing occasionally until about two years ago when my wife got me a private golf membership for father's day. At the time we were about 20 minutes from one of the courses. But since moving...
Back