Recent content by chillidipper

1. chillidipper

golf gps

I would like to get some info on GPS units. Sky Caddie, Calloway U pro, ect.... Who is the best, or what would be the best deal? I know Sky Caddie has a annual membership fee, and the U pro offers per course downloads. What do you get in the pro mode? Would others be better? Sonocaddie,Garmin?
  2. chillidipper

Graphite shafts

As some might know I'm in the market for some new sticks. After alot of research and questions,and hitting clubs I have made up my mind on what clubs to buy...... Going with Mizuno MX200. Based on hitting and reviews. :beat-up: Here's my question. I have steel stiff flex now and have bad...
  3. chillidipper

Hello everyone

:banana:Just wanted to say hello, I joined on 7/30/10 and my name is Darrell. I just started back playing golf after a 8 year layoff! (back problems) I'm better or as good as it's going to get anyway. I'm really looking forward to being a member here. I just order the new magazine, really...
  4. chillidipper

Irons

I've been playing for a few years now and have never had a lesson.(stupid I know) I have a set of Titleist 981 dci. I bought them years ago and didn't know what I was doing.(Still don't) I hit these ok, I just went and got fitted @Golf USA with the Mizuno. I found out I needed to be 1*flat, so I...
Back