Recent content by chip4putt

1. C

Golf is much worse than a drug!

You could be having the worst round ever, but holing a putt on the last always get you back out there!!
  2. C

Par 4 Eagle

I have had 2 - one a slam dunk with a wedge from about 115, which was pretty sweet! The second was a slightly longer shot with a 9 iron.
  3. C

Shot Scope V2

Credit to markm778 for bringing this to my attention on the original thread https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?87533-Shot-Scope-THP-Review/page4 I'm a Shot Scope V1 user, I love the product (little bit annoyed the have released a new product after 6 months of having it) and...
  4. C

Shot Scope - THP Review

My Bag feature My Bag feature Been using mine for several months now and in general a very happy customer. There was a period when the "My Bag" feature which was mentioned above was under development and I couldn't access it. That was kinda annoying but to be fair it was worth the wait. I...
  5. C

Doctor Bob Books

Thinking of buying a Bob Rotella book, what one is the best?
  6. C

Golf near London

In summer I'm visiting my brother who lives in London, does anyone know some good golf courses that are good, reasonably priced and are not hard to get on to?
Back