Chunkylover77
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol dude your tmex is 1.87 now. I didn't write down the one I gave you before but I swear it was there! We're cofounders of TMex and DPA. We should really gang up on Hawk for being team THP lol
    Sorry to hear that , your going to miss a good time if you change your mind let me know i have a bunch of tickets i am only asking a select few people it will not cost you that much basically just gas money to get up here , i can take care of the rest
    Played Canterbury in Cleveland today wow can you say top notch shot a really solid round of 77 from the tips 6950 yds , I think i just found my new favorite course pretty pricey though wont be able to play as much as i would like
    Carded a 74 a couple weeks back yeah a 74 +2 my best round ever 2 bogies and 16 pars ,best round of my life did it with the 2.0's . I dont like what if's but a did chile dip a pretty simple pitch shot from about 30yds on a par 5 that was one of the bogies so who no's what it could of rteally been
    Keep the head down and swing smooth dude later
    I love it!!! JB and GG worked their @sses off for this and MC's gonna make the most of it.. Ill do my best dude to kick some butt.. Im gonna have some fun too. DPA my friend.
    haha. I know you do buddy! It can be brutal! Sometimes I think some dudes just can ruin it for everyone. Im a little down man, been a rough week here and on homefront but Im thinking its gonna turn around. Cant wait to show everyone a good time next week. Cameras are my friends. Trying to think of a shoutout to you.
    Dude, TMEX...... Best forum nickname giver EVER.

All I had was short jokes. And I'm not tall. If I had an all time rep button, you'd get it.
    Man you were so right about the KBS 90's. I loved the Nippons too, but they launched a little lower, and were a little shorter than the KBS 90's. I love that shaft now.
    THe guy I played with.. Had a sick DPA but he wouldn't let me video it. I think its like how you can't show one of the Traveler's faces on television.

Dude, you DPA so gooooood.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back