Recent content by Cinco

1. Cinco

PING G430 MAX 10K Driver Preview

I was on the same boat as you. But fortunately got to play a round in New Zealand at Jack's point, and they had G430 Max's there for rental. I had originally thought they looked terrible but it became less offensive and I was blown away by how many fairways I hit with that club. So, long story...
  2. Cinco

Callaway Paradym Drivers

I thought that the best I could hit with a driver was with my TSR2. Extremely forgiving off the face. I then tried the Paradym TD and it's stayed in the bag. There is a different kind of forgiveness with the TD. I think that most manufacturers talk about forgiveness in terms of distance...
  3. Cinco

Srixon ZX MK II Irons

Just picked the ZX7 mkii with Steelfiber i95s in Stiff. Was going for a shaft change for the OG ZX7s which I love, but hard to order in the old model, so decided to get the new ones. This shaft/head combo is amazing. Soft, solid, and amazing dispersion. The 4 iron is amazingly forgiving and...
  4. Cinco

Srixon ZX MK II Irons

That's a combo I'd love to try.
  5. Cinco

WTB Set of iron heads 4 or 5 thru GW Looking for a set of player distance/game improvement type

Waiting for my jpx 923 forged irons listing to be approved but if you're interested feel free to pm me.
  6. Cinco

For Sale Mizuno JPX 923 forged with Project X 6.0

Trying to make the wife happy as she thinks I have too many clubs. Decided to stick with my gamers since these have more value. My loss is your win; I know I'm taking a hit in this. These have only been used for two range sessions and only arrived yesterday. $old. shipped. No trades please...
  7. Cinco

Mizuno JPX923 Irons

Similar thoughts. I'm thinking of getting the S23 in 48, 52, and 56.
  8. Cinco

Mizuno JPX923 Irons

That's interesting. My club pro told me his rep told him my order (2/1) was already built and might have been shipped last week.
  9. Cinco

Mizuno JPX923 Irons

Had the opportunity to hit these at a fitting today. Tested my ZX7s with Modus 120s against the 923F with various shafts. The best that worked for me were the project X 6.0 and KBS C-tapers. They are definitely long, even when I do a nice easy swing, and I got the best smash factors with the...
  10. Cinco

Srixon ZX MK II Irons

TBH I blind ordered the original ZXs with the modus 120s and they've stayed in my bag evr since.
  11. Cinco

Srixon ZX MK II Irons

Just curious, now that you've hit them, how do they compare to the OG ZX7s. Appreciate the input so far.
  12. Cinco

What is safe in the bag?

Safe TSR2 with Ventus TR All my Callaway stuff: Rogue ST max 3 wood Apex UW Jaws Raw wedges Safe-ish my ZX7s. Just not sure what will happen when the mark 2s come over here. my Nippon modus 120s. May have a fitting for shafts
  13. Cinco

Titleist TSR Drivers

Been AWOL from the forums but had to mention that I'm loving my TSR2 9degree with a Ventus TR blue. I do get a little more yardage with the TSR3 but I'll take the ridiculous consistency and good distance with the TSR2 for my game and home course. The more times I'm in play the more chances i...
  14. Cinco

2022 Cobra Golf KING Forged Tec and Forged TEC X Irons

Super weird. I got my custom set with Modus 120s (standard lie) 8 days after I ordered, and I'm in NY.
  15. Cinco

2022 Cobra Golf KING Forged Tec and Forged TEC X Irons

Agree with you. My gapping is pretty good, and I found that mentally I don't feel like I need to swing hard to get the same distances and peformance, which gets my tempo close perfect on game day. I'm using the regular FTs because I'm trying to follow the rule of go with the most forgiving club...
Back