Recent content by -CJ-

1. -CJ-

Covid vaccine - what were your side effects?

Both 1st and 2nd shot of Moderna, nothing to report other than a sore shoulder both times. 1st shot shoulder sore for 4-5 days, 2nd shot sore shoulder only 2 days.
  2. -CJ-

PGA Tour 2K

I can’t wait, I just gotta get a first place spot the next 2 events.
  3. -CJ-

PGA Tour 2K

I loved the hard challenge of the predator course. like you said, with downswing timing like we play outside of THP it would be unfair. I got in the trees over water on a hole and hit the stroke limit on just that shot. Gambled on too many shots and didn't win any so 14 over was my score. I...
  4. -CJ-

PGA Tour 2K

Try this new course, your therapist will be working overtime.
  5. -CJ-

Bernhard Langer off the tee....

I would like it all the same. Masters is really all about approach play, and scrambling when you miss the green. Regardless of how you bomb it they seem they can't even get a 9 iron not to roll off the green.
  6. -CJ-

The 7 Wood

Ask my playing partners, been talking my 7w up for the past 3 years, they are sick of hearing it. It is the most consistent club in my bag off the tee and in the fairway. I don't play a 3w, just a 5w and 7w. My 7w carry is 200, and a great thing when I am not striking my irons well a choke up...
  7. -CJ-

PGA Tour 2K

So I got to play the Highlands Event. Course really sucked me into going for it off the tee and for the par five's 2nd shot. I failed at not falling for it, ended up shooting only 2 under for 36 holes, hahaha.
  8. -CJ-

PGA Tour 2K

I will try, been busy trying to get in real life rounds and a few range sessions. Plus adding in some exercise to drop some covid weight.
  9. -CJ-

PGA Tour 2K

It took a while to finally just stay at pro. I was so annoyed at the jump from pro-am. Even after calibrating my tempo it still took a bit to not hook it off the screen. Good luck.
  10. -CJ-

The Car Shopping Thread

We have been a Hyundai/Kia family until my latest car. My 12 year old Hyundai only needed a new break line and ignition switch and still was like new when I sold it. Wife's Kia 8 years old, other than her cat wizzing on the seat has had nothing repaired. We bought both of those new and loved the...
  11. -CJ-

PGA Tour 2K

I forgot what tees, probably back. the glitchy was most likely my system, only happened on hole 2.
  12. -CJ-

PGA Tour 2K

good course! Don’t know if it was my system but hole 2 was a tad glitchy and hole 5 the tee box was in the rough. Enjoyed the elevation changes the last couple holes.
  13. -CJ-

PGA Tour 2K

I enjoyed the course. It’s a real place your tee shot well or you will have a overhanging tree to go around for the approach type of course. Narrow fairways it was tough on pro l shot 2 over.
  14. -CJ-

PGA Tour 2K

there are about 6 willow springs which one?
  15. -CJ-

PGA Tour 2K

So what was being smoked that created official crazy par 6s?

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in