Recent content by cj3ap2

1. cj3ap2

Tour Event The 2024 Masters Contest and Thread Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Hard to not be disappointed in every player on the front page of the leaderboard not named Scottie Scheffler
  2. cj3ap2

Tour Event 2024 Sony Open in Hawaii

I just watched the broadcast's segment on Gary Woodland's brain surgery last year and recovery back to playing on Tour this week. Unbelievable. And I love the positivity. I'm now a huge Gary Woodland fan
  3. cj3ap2

Grant Thornton Invitational teams announced

I love that this is a mixed PGA/LPGA event. So cool
  4. cj3ap2

Rolling the Ball Back For Good?

Yes. It will be something worse than a failure because it will then only effect the amateur golfers for whom no rollback was needed. It would be a complete abomination, imo. And, I also think it's not unreasonable to think that the pros will find a way to minimize the effect of this rollback. I...
  5. cj3ap2

Rolling the Ball Back For Good?

I've always been in favor of the rollback. I think the technology has changed the professional game for the worse. To me, most weeks it's not an interesting product. I think the answer was to require pro-level events to play the high spinning balata ball. Reduces distance, and more importantly...
  6. cj3ap2

Will Lexi make the cut at the Shriners?

I think Ms. Thompson shooting even in PGA Tour event, including a two-under round of sixty-nine is damn good
  7. cj3ap2

Tour Event 2023 Shriners Children's Open

Great round by Lexi. I hope she makes the cut. That would be unbelievable
  8. cj3ap2

Lexi Thompson to play at The Shriner’s PGA Tour Event

That is my gut reaction. It's cool that she's playing this event and provided with the opportunity; but outside of the last month or so, she really has not played well on the LPGA. Not sure if she's in form to compete on the PGA. If she plays poorly, it could backfire
  9. cj3ap2

Tour Event 2023 Ryder Cup Contest

Wyndham Clark and blowing right on 18, name a better duo
  10. cj3ap2

Are we really surprised that a team captained by a huge Iowa Football fan is struggling to score
  11. cj3ap2

It's pretty difficult to not win a single match all day. Very impressive performance by Team USA
  12. cj3ap2

Rahm is a badass
  13. cj3ap2

Little Shot Bob
  14. cj3ap2

Europe's shirts look like something the Jackonsville Jaguars would make a uniform out of
Back