Recent content by cjroman

1. cjroman

Pet Peeves…???

Lately it's been people who come and crap in threads with judgemental comments unrelated to the subject or original question(s), and then get all offended when called out on it...
  2. cjroman

Driver fitting with unexpected results

It appeared to me your comment took some rather large assumptions with what I did or didn't do. You appeared to know you were stirring the pot with your preface of "I'm sure I'll get flamed for this". If not meant as personal or directed at me, then why point out the particulars of the scenario...
  3. cjroman

Isn't the result of every fitting taking home (or ordering) what worked best that day? For the record, "Everything in stock" wasn't hit. I went in with a narrowed list of preferences. I focused on those brands/models that day from previous experience and hitting other offerings from other OEM at...
  4. cjroman

No particular reason. I have played both Cobra and Titleist drivers over the last 10 years and have always found something to work. I hit Ping and Mizuno last month with nothing standing out.
  5. cjroman

Will Tiger win again?

I don't see him winning again on the PGAT. I also never thought the Champions tour would be his thing...
  6. cjroman

I told him I've had good results in the past with Cobra drivers and wanted to try it. I really respected the fact he didn't push anything. I was leaning towards the TSR2 for a moment and he pointed out the LTDx was overall better, with not only my two longest of the session, but with launch and...
  7. cjroman

First time for anything counterbalanced.
  8. cjroman

Had a driver fitting yesterday and hit the Cobra Darkspeed X, Darkspeed LS, Aerojet, Titleist TSR2, TSR3, Srixon ZX5mkII LS and ZX7mkII...and the winner was a Cobra LTDx with the HRZDUS Smoke Blue. The two year old offering beat out the "current" stuff by 10 yards with better deviation on spin...
  9. cjroman

The Masters is in a slump

13 and 15 used to be some of the best holes to watch, especially on Sunday, when they were possible eagle chances for most of the field, with true risk/reward...the changes killed that.
  10. cjroman

Jason Day - Worst Ever Masters Scripting?

I wonder what sort of existential crisis JDay was going through when he inked this deal...
  11. cjroman

Who do you WANT to win the Masters?

Anyone. But. Rory.
  12. cjroman

Unpopular Opinion - The Masters / Augusta

Well, bless your heart...
  13. cjroman

Fix Professional Golf

Enforce pace of play. Revamp OWGR. Give LIV points. Let players crossover between LIV and PGA tour events.
  14. cjroman

Tour Event 2024 THE PLAYERS Championship

Seriously...I've hit some chunky shots, but that was amazingly terrible from a pro...
Back