Recent content by claycribbs

1. claycribbs

Junior Golf Camp Ideas

I've been working at a local country club for a few years, and this year my boss put me in charge of junior golf camp planning. I need some ideas to keep the little guys learning, while still having a good time out on the course. Ages are 5-9, and 10+. What do you guys think we could do to...
  2. claycribbs

how did you get in to golf?

Who convinced you to start playing golf? For me it was a great friend of mine who was on our Middle School Golf Team. I thank her for inspiring me to play golf! Best decision I've ever made!
  3. claycribbs

Your Favorite Golf Quotes

What are your favorite quotes about golf? “Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated.” Arnold Palmer
  4. claycribbs

The Creek at Hard Labor

Playing in an event at The Creek at Hard Labor in Rutlage, GA. Anyone ever played it?
  5. claycribbs

Launch and spin rates on driver

Yes I know this is most likely a stupid question..... But could some one explain to me what spin rate and launch angle on drivers do? Thanks
  6. claycribbs

Titleist 909 DComp

Hey Guys, I'm looking at getting a new driver for Christmas and I was seeing if I could get some feedback on the Titleist 909 Dcomp. I have a chance to get one at a good price, and I've hit it, but I wanted to see if there were some people on here who have hit it, and their experiences with it...
  7. claycribbs

Length and Lie adjustment Struggles

I got my irons fit FINALLY! and went out for my 1st round with them today. I got them added 3/4th of an inch and 1.5* more uprights and ball striking was a struggle today. Anyone else experience that? I'm assuming it gets better as you get used to it?
  8. claycribbs

Wrench Nike Str8-Fit issues.

yesterday I got a nike VR Pro Fairway wood. Today I went to unscrew the club with the wrench, and I got it undone. I adjusted it, and went to tighten it back and the wrench won't beep or the light won't go off. It's quite tight, and I don't want to break it. Do I need do adjust further? Or does...
  9. claycribbs

Ok guys. I have a dilemma.

Ok guys...... I have a question to ask. This week is our 1st high school football game, and I'm going with a girl that I'm really interested in. We and a bunch of my friends were going to go to the game and I planned on really flirting with this girl while I was there. I'm not sure, if I...
  10. claycribbs

How much do you think lifting could increase my distance?

I just entered a weight lifting course in school, and now I'm lifting everyday. I'm not the biggest guy, and I don't hit the ball that far. Around 230 yards or so. My question..... how many of you have lifted and how much do you think it helped your distance? How much do you think I could improve?
  11. claycribbs

Who am I supporting in the MC?

I know I know. I said I wouldn't pick sides. I said so. But I've changed my mind. I've decided to pick sides. Tomorrow I'll post my decision (that I'm taking my talents to south beach) not really, but I'll post who I'm supporting in the MC. Most likely make a small video and put it up. So...
  12. claycribbs

A Young Golfer: Taken too Early.

Our local community is mourning the loss of a college golfer. I knew this guy personally and he was an amazing guy and always so cheerful. Please keep his family in your thoughts and prayers.
  13. claycribbs

Are you staying/getting up for the Open?

Are you staying up late/getting up early for the Open Coverage. I'm gonna be up at 4 ET and will most likely be on here. You staying up?
  14. claycribbs

G10 Fairway Woods and Hybrids

My old golf coach gave me a Ping G10 Fairway Wood and hybrid, and I'm going to pick them up tomorrow. Any thoughts on these guys?
  15. claycribbs

My 1st CAR!

I got my 1st car yesterday! It's a 2007 Toyota Corolla. Although it's not the "hottest ride." It's dependable, gets great gas milage, and we got a great deal on it! I'm really excited!
Back