Recent content by Clemsonfan

1. Clemsonfan

L.A.B. Golf DF3 Putter

I checked to see if you were in SC! I rolled the same putter in a Golf Galaxy this week and it was almost my specs at 35”. The green putter helped me line up with the face, which is how I align all putters, typically avoiding lines. My stroke is all arms, so I am not sure if I am the target...
  2. Clemsonfan

My Wright Balance Fitting and lesson with Larry Rinker

@BigE It has been a few months - any updates on your progress? I ask because I went to a fitting with Gig Hilton in NC a few weeks ago. Like you, I am Upper Core and I was most startled by the balance tests. When I was not in an Upper Core stance width, Gig could push me around pretty easily...
  3. Clemsonfan

Just had a lesson with Mike Adams, Top 5 golf instructor

That is the best result of a great lesson! Repetitions will get you to the trust level. Sounds like you are on your way!
  4. Clemsonfan

Do you putt with a Hybrid from just off the green?

I prefer the hybrid on shorter putts when my lie is really poor. A 15’ from a buried lie, which is not uncommin in my area, is perfect for this shot with my 22* hybrid.
  5. Clemsonfan

That is awesome! Congratulations on the new personal best!
  6. Clemsonfan

Thanks for sharing! I wish you the best in the future! i have been reading and watching everything I can find from Mike Adams since seeing him on Swing Expedition last year. Whih post golfer are you? I can game the test and convince myself I am all three. When I take the static measurements...
  7. Clemsonfan

Thanks for posting these links. I have read most of them but a few were new to me. i have been reading and watching everything I could find since seeing Mike Adams on the Chris Como show, and by extension, EA Tischler. That would include the Best Driving Instruction Book Ever for Golf...
  8. Clemsonfan

The American Putter Company

There was a company with a similar name that I recall from around 2002- American Putters. Similar product but it sounds like this is a different group.
Back