1. CMedina84

WTB Cobra driver shaft -Reg flex

Do you still have this shaft? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. CMedina84

Project X 6.0 (4-PW) and KBS Tour 90 Stiff for Ssle

Project X are SOLD. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. CMedina84

Project X 6.0 (4-PW) and KBS Tour 90 Stiff for Ssle

Hi All, I was just doing some cleaning up of the basement and found these shafts laying down there that I forgot about. I had these in a set of Taylor made RSI 2 Irons. If I recall they are .370 tip. First set is a set of Project X 6.0 shafts 4-PW. Project X 6.0 cost: SOLD Next set...
  4. CMedina84

CONTEST Day 3: 2019 THP Holiday Cheer - Win the Golden Ticket

I’ll join in with the few and say Taylormade is my current go to favorite brand, particularly the p790s. I never thought I was good enough to game forged irons but I was wrong. Not only was I good enough to play them but they made me a more consistent and better golfer. Although Taylormade is...
  5. CMedina84

New England Members

Views like that are way make me want to take my nice camera out with me on the course! What a great pic!
  6. CMedina84

CONTEST Contest: New Forum Moods - 2019 Grandaddy of em All

ha i was thinking the same for me! A Grandaddy pick for either of us would make work days a whole lot easier to tolerate!
  7. CMedina84

CONTEST CONTEST: Paradise Week Day 4: Callaway Epic Flash Driver

Good luck everyone! My teammate in my golf league has the Epic Flash, and when he hits that club everyone just sits there and says WOW!. So count me in on when i say why wouldn't I want one of these?!?! They perform so well!
  8. CMedina84

Cleveland Halo Hybrid Review

The world works in mysterious ways. I went out this past sunday and got paired up with a random twosome (husband and wife). First off, he forgot his clubs at home ?‍♂️ so he had to use the rentals. We then got talking about what clubs he had and for the first time everhe mentioned he had this...
  9. CMedina84

CONTEST Paradise Week: Day 3: PING G410 Plus Driver

1. I'd love to win a ping because of all the success and rave i hear about it and see when I'm playing with golfers who use them. They have always been on my radar when shopping around. 2. :thumb:
  10. CMedina84

CONTEST Contest: New Forum Moods - 2019 Grandaddy of em All

Good luck to everyone entered! I had to go with diggin it. I have finally taken some time to check out the new redesigns of THP and have to say I really like it a lot. Great efforts to improve the site!
  11. CMedina84

CONTEST Paradise Week: Day 2: Mizuno ST190 Fairway Wood

1. Sadly, I have never tried a Mizuno metalwood. I hear so many people having success with both their irons and woods. 2. My golf game:
  12. CMedina84

Custom Designed Masters Inspired Nike Air Zoom Victory Tour

My wife managed to out do herself this Father's Day. At the time around the Masters, Nike teased us with Masters inspired golf shoes but ended up nixing the whole release. Of course I drooled over them for a while and was bummed they didn't release them. Well she took matters in to her own...
  13. CMedina84

FS - Winter Cleanup: 1x Pair of Golf Shoes (Size 9.5) and 3x Shirts (Size: L)

Hi All Cleaning out some stuff for the winter. Below I have the following: Nike Lunar Control Vapor Golf Shoes Size: 9.5 Color: Cargo Khaki/Lava Glow Notes: Never worn. Impulse purchase, don't judge me, we've all done it! Price: SOLD 3 x Striped Nike Golf Shirts (Red, Light Gray, or Blue)...
  14. CMedina84

FS: Nike Zoom Winflo 5 Run Shield Size 9.5

Hi All Up for sale I have a size 9.5 men's pair of Nike Zoom Winflo 5 Run Shield sneakers. The only time I wore these was around the house when I first got them. They are a little snug for my fat feet. I like the style and "laceless" concept but I am hit or miss with Nikes and this one is a...
Back