Recent content by cmgolf

1. C

Tour Event 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open

No interest in that event. The non elevated events are getting weaker and weaker fields
  2. C

2024 Bridgestone Tour B Golf Balls

Did you notice a big spin difference between X and RX ? I played tour BX last year but I was not sure if I should also try the RX thanks
  3. C

The Liv Golf Rumor and News Thread

But when PIF approached the PGA TOUR to discuss they didn’t get any opening or listening. Then they did things their way, LIV golf !
  4. C

Will You Tune in For Anthony Kim’s Return?

I will watch the tournament because there will be great golf on tv. As I watch PGA Tour elevated ones. Anthony Kim will be a + like Tiger was at Genesis. I just hope he will finish! if you have the app you can watch the round in replay anytime you want . It makes things a lot easier when the...
  5. C

Front door to first tee, how long does it take?

15 minutes. Being calm and relax
  6. C

Tour Event Honda LPGA Thailand

Glad that Jin Young Ko is back !
  7. C

How much LIV have you watched?

I watch it all yesterday. It was good golf and I enjoyed it a lot more than the last PGA tournaments I’ve watched. i don’t like the loud music but the golf was entertaining. With the new deal they’ve made with Google Cloud to show every shot from every player it will probably be even better in...
  8. C

2024 Bridgestone Tour B Golf Balls

I’ve played Bx last year. I will certainly continue playing Bridgestone in 2024, I will have to find the right one!
  9. C

If you could play a round every day, would you?

I could but I don’t. I play usually 3 or 4 times a week. I am afraid that every day would become a chore and that each round would become less important ( playing carefree rather than staying focused)
  10. C

Do You Explore Alternate Shapes?

I bought a Mezz max and will play it from now on, it is not my typical putter shape!
  11. C

Is your interest in watching tour golf dead?

I still watch a lot but more Lpga, LIV and DP than before. Didn’t watch PGA tournaments with weaker fields. I have to admit that I have a tough time to listen to Golf Channel´s sermons !
  12. C

Tiger Speaks on Merger

For sure !
  13. C

Tiger Speaks on Merger

A golf club near mine was sold last week. The deal was negotiated between the buyer and the management and then the members did vote. The members were not involved during the negotiations. Too many individuals involved in that process is always a mess. Many are hoping for the player’s...
  14. C

NEWS The Golf Ball Roll Back Becomes Official

We did it for security issues, many bombers were driving it long but on the wrong fairways trying to cut doglegs. (But we built more front tees for beginners and aging members than back tees.)
  15. C

NEWS The Golf Ball Roll Back Becomes Official

I am surprised by the fact that so many get so emotional on that. There is a difference between what is best for my game and what is best for golf. Being on the board of my home course I know the cost of longer courses, building new tees and the environmental issues and i believe that losing a...
Back