Recent content by Cobberz

1. Cobberz

2024 Golf Trips?

After all that I think we have decided to just go back to Pinehurst area. I have family in Wake Forest so were thinking 2 rounds down Pinehurst way then a round or 2 up around Wake Forest. I really enjoyed that area last year when we went.
  2. Cobberz

2024 Golf Trips?

Looking to possibly go to Myrtle Beach in a few weeks for a short trip. Does anyone have any insight on must play courses or ones to stay away from. It seems like there are so many courses there that its hard to figure out which to play. Any advice would be appreciated.
  3. Cobberz

Another thread about Caddy Daddy customer service

It was acting up real bad when I was trying to post thatm Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
  4. Cobberz

CaddyDaddy Customer Service (A+)

I recently purchased a Caddy Daddy First Class after seeing all the great reviews. The north pole ended up being broken in the box. I contacted customer service and within 10 minutes I had tracking info on another one on the way along with a claw glove and a travel shoe bag. Honestly the best...
  5. Cobberz

Another thread about Caddy Daddy customer service

I recently purchased a Caddy Daddy First Class after seeing all the great reviews. The north pole ended up being broken in the box. I contacted customer service and within 10 minutes I had tracking info on another one on the way along with a claw glove and a travel shoe bag. Honestly the best...
  6. Cobberz

EXPERIENCE The 2024 SkyTrak Experience

So bummed I forgot to sign up for this one. Definitely very interested in the SkyTrak+. Have a great time whomever gets chosen! Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
  7. Cobberz

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

I've been a vokey guy for a very long time and I am in this same boat. Just feel like I finally wanna try something different. Ping Cleveland and TaylorMade are in my thoughts. Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
  8. Cobberz

Pebble Beach to $1,000: Would you pay?

I've never understood the Pebble hype. I'm sure there are so many other courses that people have never heard of that would be great to play. I Wouldn't pay $400 to play PB let alone $1000
  9. Cobberz

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

This one has me very intrigued. I really have a love/hate relationship with my TSR2 so I think im going to hit this one and just see where it lands in comparison to my gamer. Im not essentially looking for a ton of extra yardage but just confident consistency. Added distance especially on off...
  10. Cobberz

Titleist TSR Drivers

This is basically what I need to do. Was thinking about taking a lesson or two. I don't dislike my TSR2 but I also do not love it whatsoever. It is by no means the clubs fault I'm just having a very hard time being 100% confident over it. When I got fitted the trackman was showing 20+ yd gains...
  11. Cobberz

NOW OPEN: Sign-Ups for the 2023 Holiday Secret Gift Exchange

Winter hat works in these parts lol [emoji38] Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
  12. Cobberz

This belt is so sweet. I'm a huge Cam Smith fan and have always been looking at this gear. It's def going to get a lot of use. Also I feel like I'm shaped like a penguin [emoji1745] Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
  13. Cobberz

Had all intentions of doing a video at my daughters request, but after a 15 hr work day it wasn't in the cards. (Maybe a recreation video tomorrow she says.) My Secret Santa knocked it outta the park! He must know I live in the frozen tundra with some Mizuno Thermagrip gloves and a THP hat...
  14. Cobberz

Garage Simulator Crew

This is exactly what i would need to do in my garage. Haven't really put much thought into it yet though. A guy that i know has his in his garage and has it on a winch and winches it up to the ceiling when he isnt using it and needs the garage space.
  15. Cobberz

Highest lofted hybrid you have ever hit?

I have weird gapping from 6 iron (155-160) to my 21* hybrid and I've never had any confidence with a 5 iron. The 26 and 29 almost close the gap perfectly now I believe just looks funny having 6 head covers in my bag. Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
Back