Recent content by codybwallace

1. codybwallace

WTB: 4-PW SteelFiber i110cw (std length)

Let me know what you have. I have really wanted to try these. If they happen to connected to a set of Z 745s, I wouldn't be upset. Edit: Stiff Flex
  2. codybwallace

Energy Drinks & Shots

How is it? This is the first time I have seen this.
  3. codybwallace

WTB: SeeMore DB-4

I am looking to try a SeeMore DB-4. Right Handed. 34-35". If anyone is looking to get rid of one, please let me know. ^^^^Just Tapped That
  4. codybwallace

Low Spin Driver

I am looking for a low-spin driver. I will have access to a lot of different drivers this weekend, so I would like to narrow my list down before I get there. While I don't mind hitting every single driver there, fatigue will set in. I would like to narrow the list down to about five drivers on...
  5. codybwallace

WTT: Ping Latitude Carry Bag

I have up for trade a brand new Ping Latitude bag. This bag has never been on the course and may not have ever had a club placed in it. I can get you other pictures if needed, but here are some features. 10 Pockets 6-way top (2 full-length dividers) 5.5lbs Double Carrying Straps I am only...
  6. codybwallace

Energy Drinks & Shots

Just goes to show that putting in hard work does pay off in the end.
  7. codybwallace

FS: Altitude Irons (4-D) and Cleveland Cart Bag

A buddy of mine asked me to sell his 588 Altitude Irons. Since he is selling his Cleveland Clubs, he has no need for the bag he has been using. Irons: 8 irons (4-D), Stock Steel Shafts (Stiff), All Standard Specs. The D Wedge is still in the plastic. The 4-P has Lamkin Wrap grips and the D has...
  8. codybwallace

"Player" trying GI irons

Ok. I had know idea how to title this thread. Sorry if it is misleading. I am by know means a true player, but I do game "players" irons. I have been gaming players irons for the last few years. On a couple of occasions I have tried my friends' game improvement irons. I never seem to be able...
  9. codybwallace

Alignment Drills

During my round this weekend I kept complaining about hitting the ball off of the toe. After stating if for what seemed like the 10th time, one of my playing partners asked me if I knew I was lining up to the left. We started discussing my alignment and hitting the ball off the toe. We came to...
  10. codybwallace

SBST vs Arc Putting

I have struggled with putting all of my golfing life. I have switched between SBST and Arc putting. My lack of consistency has really hindered my progress. I am trying to determine which to focus on. Which putting stroke do you use? How/Why did you choose that putting stroke? What are some...
  11. codybwallace

Callaway-Taking Over Bags

I had a call from a good friend of mine on my way home yesterday. He is a great golfer and very knowledgeable about golf equipment. He knew I was testing out the Apex Pro Irons and was calling about my thoughts on them. I went though my thoughts on the irons and the shafts and also mentioned...
  12. codybwallace

Headed To Vegas

I will be headed to Vegas the first week in April and the last week in April. I am going for work, but feel like I should be able to fit in a good bit of golf on both trips. What courses do you guys recommend. This will be my fist time to Vegas and is kind of spur of the moment, so I have not...
  13. codybwallace

Which MC team are you supporting?

I know everyone supports the Morgan Cup, at least they better. I also know everyone has friends on each team in the Morgan Cup. The problem is, your support has to favor one team. This is all in fun, and is in no way intended to bash other teams. Just curious to see who you support and why...
  14. codybwallace

Why Did You Start Playing Golf???

What made you start playing golf? I am sure there a many different reasons everyone started playing, so I would not dare limit the answers to a poll. For me, I started riding with my father and my uncle when I was about ten just so I could hang out with him. Shortly after that my father started...
  15. codybwallace

WTB-Orange Whip Trainer (47.5")

Looking for an Orange Whip Trainer. I figured I would see if anyone on here was looking to part ways with one before I hit the stores.
Back