Recent content by codyhenry4

1. C

Rip NV 3.8 65g opinions

Looking at a Taylormade r11 with this shaft on it. I played college baseball, so my swing speed is around 105 without swinging out of my shoes. My instructor said I should looking into a stiff shaft, that's around 65 grams. What's your guys opinion? I need some help from more experienced players
  2. C

Shaft stiffness recommendation

My driver swing speed is around 108-113. What would you guys recommend driver wise, and shaft stiffness?
  3. C

Facebook buy, sell, and trade groups

Anyone know of any buy, sell and trade Facebook groups in PA??
  4. C

Top flight clubs (dicks sporting goods 150$ box set)

I bought this boxed set about 3 months ago.. Found out I got an itch for the game and wanted to upgrade.. (I also got a really good deal on a set of irons) and now I have this whole set of cheaper irons that I have no use for. You guys think a local pro shop would take them??
  5. C

chippers?... Useful? Unecessary?

Just curious to see if anyone out there uses chippers, and if so what do you think? On the other side, for the people who don't or discountined the use of one, why?
  6. C

King cobra ss-I irons

Just snagged a used set of king cobra ss-I irons of eBay. I have a crappy starter set from dicks that I'm not a huge fan of. They are in great shape and look to have some good reviews.i know they are a little bit older, but I am ballin on a budget. Haha. I was curious what you guys had to say...
  7. C

newbie with a few questions...

i started out buying a cheap starter box set from dicks, being a lefty my section is quite limited. well about three rounds in i snapped the head off the driver. i went to my local pro shop and demo'ed a driver with a stiffer shaft after doing a decent amount of research online about swing speed...
Back