Recent content by coers

1. coers

Nashville Trip

just me and a friend. and thank you. didn't know what all was opened on broadway.
  2. coers

Nashville Trip

no one lives around Nashville?
  3. coers

Nashville Trip

So I'm heading down to Georgia for a wedding next week and going to stop in Nashville for a day. Was wondering who ever lives near there what's all open and if there's much I can even do in the area. Say last time I was in Nashville was with THP and I mostly just played golf but wanting to see...
  4. coers

Callaway MAVRIK Drivers

well guy out to play 9 last night with the driver and ended up choking down an inch and hit five out of six fairways. so I would say I'm really enjoying this driver so far. it seemed like most of my shots with the driver were all fades. might close the driver little bit so I can maybe get a...
  5. coers

Callaway MAVRIK Drivers

yeah I'm going to choke up on the driver and see how that goes. and it's it actually choking down since you're moving your hands down?
  6. coers

Callaway MAVRIK Drivers

So I got out last night and ended up playing 9 holes enchante 43 which is good for me cuz I've only played four times this year. but I was able to try this driving out and I didn't do so hot with it. after talking to my buddy Derek I think I figured out what my issue is. my last driver was 44...
  7. coers

Callaway MAVRIK Drivers

well if I can get straight shots or just a little fade I'll definitely take that stuff Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
  8. coers

Callaway MAVRIK Drivers

Well thankfully I am now able to play that game they golf again. So after playing yesterday with my old Cleveland 588 Custom I decided to update my driver today. Ended up getting fitted with the Callaway Mavrik Max 10.5. Have always had issues with not being able to get the ball high, so this...
  9. coers

FS- SeeMore PTM1 RH with grips and head covers

$150 shipped lower 48 states. For Sale is a SeeMore PTM1 35" RH with SeeMore OverSized Green Grip. Also with it are SeeMore Lucky Clover Magnetic Cover, SeeMore Orange Magnetic cover, and limited 2014 SeeMore THP Extravaganza cover which is velcro . Then I have a never used Orange SeeMore...
  10. coers

FS- Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 XL Sunglasses

I have a pair of Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 XL with Grey lenses and G30 lenses. $75 OBO
  11. coers

FS- Bushnell RangeFinder, Orange Whip, Odyssey Works #7

1st. Bushnell Rangefinder Patriot Pack Tour V3 Sold!!! 2nd. Orange Whip Sold!! 3rd. Odyssey Works Versa #7 RH 35" $70 shipped OBO
  12. coers

FS- Ping G30 SF Tec 10* Tour 65 Reg

$200 Shipped Got this guy as back up and no longer need. Could be your perfect driver ;) Comes with head cover and tool.
  13. coers

Va. golfer shoots 57 with 3 aces, including 2 on par 4s

That is one crazy score, almost unbelievable... http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/golf-devil-ball-golf/va--golfer-shoot-57-with-3-aces--including-2-on-par-4s-133851416-golf.html
  14. coers

Solar Airplane Flight Around the World

Just seen this on google, thought it was interesting. http://www.solarimpulse.com/leg-8-from-Nagoya-to-Hawaii
  15. coers

Caterpillar® Driving Range

This popped up at work showing two Japanese LPGA players trying to get a Ace with Caterpillar Machines. Pretty cool and I bet that wasn't easy at all. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzWwwd__E-E&feature=youtu.be
Back