Recent content by COmedic

1. C

For Sale Ventus Black 6X Velocore Ping G410 tip

Message sent, I will take it if available
  2. C

2020 Mizuno CLK Hybrids

Love my 2020 CLK 19*. I ordered it with the Fuji eco HB 85x shaft ( no upcharge option) and it is a bomber. Smaller profile, easy to launch, and great off the tee or of the deck, rough, etc. I tried the flat lie but actually prefer the upright position. I’ve hit other hybrids that are hook...
  3. C

Fujikura Ventus Shafts

Thanks for the reply, I am hitting the Smoke Black. I ordered a Ventus Black 6X shaft today. Used to playing longer shafts so my attempt at shortening up will be a playing length of 45 1/4” and untipped. Can’t wait to take it for a test drive!
  4. C

Fujikura Ventus Shafts

Thanks for the reply. It’s what my gut is telling me as well. I swing around 112-114 mph with driver. Seem to lose some distance to spin but have tried some really stout TX shafts with terrible results.
  5. C

Fujikura Ventus Shafts

Would also love feedback on Blue vs Black 6X. I have a hzrdus smoke 6.5 in my new SIM that I hit well but am launching and spinning a bit too much. Tempted by the Black to get my spin down below 2,900 rpm and peak height below 140 feet consistently, but curious if the Blue will ultimately be...
  6. C

Do you play a standard lentgh driver or shorter?

Standard because chicks dig the long ball.
  7. C

EVNROLL Putter Review

I have a 34” ER2. Tried the Gravity Grip but had no distance control with it. Went back to the SuperStroke Traxion tour pistol grip and am much happier with my putting. I think the concept of the gravity grip makes sense and surely works for some, but I couldn’t for the life of me lag putt from...
  8. C

Review Nippon MODUS3 Hybrid Shaft - G.O.S.T - THP Review

I’m in the U85 crowd as I’m currently trying to pick a shaft for one but appreciate all the info and experiences you are providing. It may have been stated but what is the price for the shafts?

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in