Recent content by coolbreeze

1. coolbreeze

Extremely Sad News

I have not posted on this forum for a long time but some news came up today I thought a few people here would like to know. A long time forum member here and a member of the first Morgan Cup Kevin Dunn passed away suddenly last night. He was known as Esox on the forum and was known for his wit...
  2. coolbreeze

Mward is an awesome dude.

Just wanted to take a second and say thank you to a great guy Mward. In the banter thread a while ago we got into a discussion about candy and I brought up the fact that my favorite candy ever is Starburst Jellybeans, but they stopped selling them in Canada a few years ago, and now every time...
  3. coolbreeze

Hootsuite

How many out there are using Hootsuite for their social media. I've been using it for about a week now and i'm really impressed.
  4. coolbreeze

Bought some Boxers today

Yep, some fruit of the loom boxer briefs from Wal-Mart. Pretty sweet.
  5. coolbreeze

Becoming a scratch or better player.

Having just played in my first stroke play tournament I learned a few things about my own golf game, my goals for this game and the work I have been putting in to get there. A little about me if you don't already know, I've been playing golf for almost exactly 3 years now and recently have been...
  6. coolbreeze

Energy Drinks & Shots

For me right now my favorite energy drink is Xenergy mango guava. Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. coolbreeze

Judging your lie

Lately when I have been in the rough I've been trying to judge my lie and I've realized very quickly that I have no idea how to judge what the ball is going to do. I have no idea how to see that it could be a flyer, or if its going to sit down a bit and I should grab more club. Obviously when...
  8. coolbreeze

Morgan Cup Travel Plans

Well my Fellow Morgan Cuppers its getting close to the time we are all going to be arriving in South Carolina for the Morgan Cup, and I wanted to start a thread where we could quickly and easily see what everyones travel plans were. I am booking my flights today or tomorrow and I just wanted to...
  9. coolbreeze

The Home Pondering/Buying thread

I thought this would be a good thread idea as my wife and I went and saw a house today that I am going to do everything in my power to try and find a way to purchase. Anyway, this is the house, and I'm gonna buy it or die trying. Houses like this in this area only come up for sale once in a...
  10. coolbreeze

Building a set of ACER XF Pro irons

Thought I would start a thread on this as this is going to be a fun process for me and I thought I would capture it here. I began by wanting new iron shafts, and by the advice of shaft tester and Mountain Man TC I decided that I was going to get some FST Pro 115 stiff shafts and I was going to...
  11. coolbreeze

Odyssey Protype Tour Putters

As most can understand I have been doing a ton of putter research for the Morgan Cup and the putters that have me the most intrigued is the ProType Tour putters by Odyssey. Here are the pics and the video but I have to say the number 6 has me all kinds of excited.
  12. coolbreeze

Bridgestone LIVE Broadcast from the PGA Show

As most of you are aware Bridgestone golf is having a live broadcast from the PGA show at: Thursday, January 26th - 11 a.m. – Noon: Live skype Q&A session with David Feherty, Billy Hurley III and Brandt Snedeker from Torrey Pines. - Noon – 1 p.m.: In Booth Q&A with Davis Love III, Will MacKenzie...
  13. coolbreeze

Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Its time there was a place to nerd up the forum with our thoughts on what seems to be all of our second passions, electronics. So to start, I'm pondering an Android Phone, I want a touch screen and a corded keyboard cause thats important to me.
  14. coolbreeze

Energy Drinks & Shots

Love it P4Hangover
  15. coolbreeze

Pics of your neighbourhood

We have some family over from Vancouver today for an early Christmas and while walking around the neighbourhood I snapped some photos as we were walking around and thought I would post them here. Thought it might be nice to see where everyone else lives as well. Here is beautiful Sidney, BC on...
Back