Recent content by coughlin03

1. coughlin03

Tom Brady Retires

I played 10 years of Semi Pro Football. After every last game of the season, most of us "Retired." "I'll never put a helmet on again." "I need two surgeries, I can't come back." I got to the point of hating going to the playoffs and winning playoff games. Most of us came back. It's an...
  2. coughlin03

Championship Courses You Have Played

Torrey Pines Pebble Beach Olympia Fields CogHill Dubs Dread (And the other 3 courses) Medinah
  3. coughlin03

For those of you that have had a fitting…

I got fit for new clubs in June. The shaft that I was most consistent with and felt the best was graphite. It was also the most expensive. Bought them, love them. White shaft, white Golf Pride take grips. Beautiful!
  4. coughlin03

Brooks comments on the Ryder Cup

Yes, ANYTHING. Nothing a professional athlete or celebrity says offends me. My skin is not thin.
  5. coughlin03

Obviously Stricker was OK with BK.
  6. coughlin03

Tell Me About Your Iron Shafts

LA GOLF TOUR AXS in white. Went to a fitting this summer. They just felt better, were the most accurate during the fitting. Love them on my Mizuno MP-20 irons.
  7. coughlin03

The level of talent it takes to be a top 50 golfer is incredible. Brooks or anyone else on the tour can say ANYTHING they want. None of us could possibly understand what it takes to be in his shoes.
  8. coughlin03

Which Mizuno Would You Choose?

Got fit for the MP 20 MMC 5-P with LA Golf AXA Reg Shafts. Pick them up today.
  9. coughlin03

One Tip That Changed Your Game?

Pick a target on every shot. Every time I hit an errant shot, I realize, I did not pick a target.
  10. coughlin03

Official Rant of the Day

Kid needs to be exterminated. Maybe the parents too.
  11. coughlin03

Golfer drowns when trying to retrieve ball from pond.

Where was the playing partner?
  12. coughlin03

Have Been Thinking About This For Awhile

I did it in 2010. GREAT experience! Book the appoint! Have fun!
  13. coughlin03

Should Golf Have a Dress Code?

I never look at other players. Gets in my head and can effect my happiness.
  14. coughlin03

Should Golf Have a Dress Code?

Yes, to the dress code. While we are at it, no ******* boom boxes or blue tooth noise makers. Also, the next time I see some slob dropping a lit cigar ANYWHERE on a golf course it will be inserted into a cavity of my choice.
Back