Recent content by Cousineddie

1. Cousineddie

For Sale Summer Clean out - Scotty Newport, Odyssey, Apex 21'

It's time for end of summer clean out. All prices include shipping to lower 48. Please let me know if you have any questions Bought with Club credit and Brand new $225 - Odyssey 2 Ball Ten Tour Lined putter - 35” with standard loft and lie $330 - Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5 - 35" with standard...
  2. Cousineddie

WTB Utility Iron-17 or 18 degree

I've got a Srixon U65 20* head only if that's close enough to what you need.
  3. Cousineddie

For Sale Odyssey 2 Ball Ten Tour Lined putter and Odyssey Metal X Milled

Clearing out a failed experiment and my last gamer that's sitting around in the closet. 1) Odyssey 2 Ball Ten Tour Lined 35” with standard loft and lie. Looks brand new because it is. Only been hit on practice greens. $225 Shipped Lower 48 2) Odyssey Metal X Milled Putter #7 - $150 shipped...
  4. Cousineddie

FS - Scotty select Del Mar and odyssey metal x and more

Good evening, Going through a bag reorganization this winter. Items up for bid Scotty Del Mar. Had to use up credit in October, hasn’t been used other than normal looky loos in clubhouse. 34” in length $325 shipped to lower 48 Odyssey Metal Milled X #7 - 35”. Been in my closet and needs to...
  5. Cousineddie

WTB - Cameron Newport 2 35"

The quarantine has me trying putters again and I'm Interested in a 35" Newport 2 to kick around for a month. May end up going back to the odyssey, but keep thinking of the Newport in my daydreams:ROFLMAO: Needs to be in great shape, but not worried about it being 2020. If you have something...
  6. Cousineddie

For Sale TS2 & Newport 1.5

What’s the length of the SC?
  7. Cousineddie

FS: Callaway Evenflow Blue Project X 6.0S

Looking to sell Stock Callaway Evenflow Blue project X shaft. Callaway tipped. $75 Shipped CONUS
  8. Cousineddie

WTB - Odyssey Metal X Milled #7

Looking for someone who has one of these putters that isn't using it, or it didn't work for them. My old putter was broken by our friends at Delta Airlines :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: Looking for 35" with the weight kit. If you have something please PM me with pictures and...
  9. Cousineddie

FS: Scotty Cameron 2.5 34”

Looking to part with my Scotty Cameron 2.5. Original red unused pistol Cameron grip. $250 Only trade interests srixon 765 or 745 irons. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Cousineddie

FS: Cobra King F7 irons 4-GW

Bought brand new from Cobra and played 4 rounds. Clubs are in new shape with stock steel shaft(regular) and grips. Clubs are standard loft/length. Ended up not being for me and looking at a new set. Looking to get $350obo shipped. Not looking for trades at this point. Any questions or...
  11. Cousineddie

WTB - Odyssey Metal X Milled #7

Looking for someone who has one of these putters that isn't using it, or it didn't work for them. Thank you
  12. Cousineddie

WTB: Odyssey Metal X Milled 7

Prefer 34", but could live with a 35". No interest in a 33" at all. If you have anything laying around or know of someone, please let me know. Include pictures and price if possible! Thank you!
  13. Cousineddie

FS: Scotty Cameron Futura X5 Dual Balance 38"

Cost is $275 Shipped CONUS. Background: Bought without actually testing a long shafted putter. I tried it in 3 rounds and on the putting green and it's just not for me. I ended up buying a newport 2.5 and am in love. Now it's time to sell the stick! Please feel free to ask any questions...
  14. Cousineddie

Putter Yips

Anyone have a suggestion on a training aid, or tips you've used in the past to fix the putting yips. I stand over the ball and end up having a hard time pulling the trigger. It's the weirdest thing as once i pull the trigger i seem to roll it well, but it can be incredibly annoying to just...
Back