Recent content by cpo2

1. cpo2

For Sale Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 18° Fairway Wood (5 Wood) Head

Since I was asked I’ll post this up here for everyone; I am always interested in trades. Premium driver shafts or driver heads are on my radar as trade options at the moment.
  2. cpo2

For Sale Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 18° Fairway Wood (5 Wood) Head

Selling my Paradym 5 wood head. This is the Triple Diamond version and is an amazing head. This head is used so please refer to pictures to judge condition. Comes with the pictured stock head cover. Feel free to contact me with any questions. Lowest price I found anywhere for the same head is...
  3. cpo2

WTB WTB: Tour AD DI 6S Driver Shaft - Details In The Ad

Looking to buy a Tour AD DI 6s driver shaft. Below are the things I’m looking for: - Orange - New Graphics - No Butt Extensions - Minimum 44” Length Butt to Adapter Tip PM me if you have one
  4. cpo2

For Sale TaylorMade SIM 2 Max 10.5° Head and Headcover

Well that was fast. Sold. Please lock
  5. cpo2

For Sale TaylorMade SIM 2 Max 10.5° Head and Headcover

Probably one of nicest examples I’ve seen of a used SiM or SiM2 head. Loft is 10.5°. Stock headcover is included. I’ll let the pictures do the talking on this one, check them out. $185
  6. cpo2

For Sale Ping G425 LST 10.5° Driver Head With Cover and Bonus Weights

This was brought up in the other “For Sale” post I have; Trades. I would be open to a trade for a lower lofted driver (9°) bc that’s what I’m going to end up buying after I sell this anyway.
  7. cpo2

For Sale Accra FX 3.0 140 M0 Driver Shaft

As a certified equipment addict, I will always consider a trade!
  8. cpo2

Moving on bc I’ve got to get rid of a bunch of stuff I’ve been holding onto. I went to the range the other day with 4 Driver heads and 5 shafts! It feels exactly like an AutoFlex (if you’ve ever used one).
  9. cpo2

Let’s go $200 + ship for albatross club members!
  10. cpo2

Selling my Ping G425 LST driver head. This head is 10.5° loft. It is a used head so please refer to pictures to judge condition. Here is everything you get: Ping G425 LST 10.5° Head Stock 17 gram weight bored out to be 10 grams (bc finding a 10 gram weight was nearly impossible at the time)...
  11. cpo2

Here’s the link to the Club Champion (formerly TXG) comparison video.
Back