Recent content by Crimson62185

1. C

Fujikura AXIOM Iron Shafts

I love the feel of the Axioms. Was very impressed with all the numbers. I think these will be very popular for the people that get a chance to try them. For me, I ended up just being more consistent and efficient with the Accra TZI 115 shafts.
  2. C

Fujikura AXIOM Iron Shafts

Based on everything you said…what’s not to like haha? (besides price)
  3. C

Golf Shaft Pondering Thread

I still really like my DG TI 120X’s, but I’m very intrigued by the LA Golf L-series shafts. Anyone have any feedback on these or even better with a direct comparison? I’m sure I’ll try them in a fitting at some point.
  4. C

OldandStiff's search for iron graphite!

Have you tried the La Golf L series yet? Really interested to get your feedback on those, as I also currently play DG TI 120X.
  5. C

Golf shoes - 2023

New for 2023 so far. Ecco Biom C4 grey/black, AJ1 low white/navy, and AJ1 high Midnight Navy. A little bit more overlap than I’d like on the last two but oh well.
  6. C

Hoodies in Golf: Revisited

I’m thinking about ordering one of their Sero cashmere hoodies. I have a size M in Greyson cashmere hoodie and like it but would prefer a slightly finer gauge and more tailored fit. Would love anyone’s feedback on the Sero hoodies…fit, thickness, etc. Thanks guys
  7. C

Golf glasses lens colour

Same. I just can’t stand the look of any of the frames they offer these lenses in. If they offered in a Wayfarer style, I would buy immediately and have been waiting for them to do so for years ha.
  8. C

ACCRA TZ Five and TZ Six Shafts

I’m selling the new M5 TZFive 105 DI that just wasn’t a good pair with my driving iron if anyone needs one. Only used for one round and one range session.
  9. C

Mizuno T22 Wedges

Curious which wedges you are currently playing?
  10. C

Utility Iron help

What about the new Accra DI shafts?
  11. C

MGI Zip Navigator AT, All Terrain Electric Golf Cart Bundle

I thought Costco may have a sale this weekend on the Zip….guess not. Bummer
  12. C

Ok thanks! I saw someone else post something about using clicgear bag cozy with their Vessel Player III so maybe that’s my best option. Looks like Fairway Golf USA (not familiar with this company) has them for $28.
  13. C

Looks like I’m about to purchase the Zip AT. I have a Vessel Player III bag…do I need to purchase any type of clicgear or anything else so my bag fits well?
  14. C

Thanks. So are the ones from him basically like new?
Back