Recent content by Croll326

1. C

Who's autograph is this?

Got this at a 1997 tournament at Oakmont CC. It was the Arnold Palmer Family House Invitational.
  2. C

WTB/WTT: Titleist or Scotty Cameron towel

Title says it all. Would consider trades including clubs I'm selling on here too.
  3. C

Tough Mudder - Signed up for your first? Already completed one?

I signed up for my first TM this summer. Just wanted to see who also signed up for their first one or who has already done one or more. Also, if you have done one pleas feel free to share tips and suggestions on clothing, shoes, other equipment, and strategies. Feel free to post pictures too!
  4. C

FS: (PA) 9 new Pro V1x balls

exactly as the title says.....9 new balls. Pro v1x. No logos. Looking for $22 shipped to the lower 48 states. Willing to combine any items I have for sale. If you want multiple items I will discount shipping too. PM me!
  5. C

WTB: Titleist 910f or 910fd 5 wood stiff shaft

Since Titleist is coming out with the 913 models in February, this should drop pricing on the 910 models. The 910 drivers pricing dropped by $100 when the 913 drivers came out. This should make the 910's less expensive as they would be "old". Looking for a 910fd or a 910f 5 wood for 99% use...
  6. C

FS (PA) Cleveland 588 RTG Wedge 60 degrees $20

Cleveland 588 RTG Wedge 60 degree $20
  7. C

FS (PA) Cleveland 588 RTG Wedge 56 degree

56 degree 588 Cleveland RTG Wedge $30
  8. C

FS (PA) Nike SUMO 5000 driver 9.5* stiff shaft $50

For sale is a Nike SUMO 5000 drive with a stiff shaft. Comes with newer Golf Pride Grip and original head cover. $50
  9. C

FS (PA) Tour Edge GT+ OS-4 Putter $35

For sale is a used Tour Edge putter. Comes with original jumbo grip and headcover. $35
  10. C

FS (PA) 15 used Pro V1/ Prov1x balls $18

for sale are some used Pro V1's and Pro V1x's A few aren't used but are "refurbished"
  11. C

FS (PA) 1 Dozen New Titleist Pro V 1 $32 shipped

I have a dozen of Pro V1's I am looking to sell. 6 have a corporate logo. Price is shipped and pay pal'd to the lower 48 states. If you have interested in any of my other sale items let me know and I can combine shipping. I want to get a Titleist 910F 5 wood with a stiff shaft so if you want...
Back