Recent content by crsimao

1. C

For Sale Srixon ZX4/ ZX5 COMBO SET

I will update in the morning if that works
  2. C

For Sale Srixon ZX4/ ZX5 COMBO SET

Srixon ZX4/ZX5 Mark II iron combo set. The set is broken down 4-7 irons ZX4 8-PW ZX5 4-W, with Nippon Modus 120 Stiff standard length Shafts. Played about 5 rounds with them last year and nothing thus far this year. Not really looking for any Trades need to fund another set, haha. Looking for $old
  3. C

WTB: Titleist TSR2 woods

This can be closed
  4. C

Thank you for your very insightful and useful input
  5. C

cause maybe there will be a hackers discount.
  6. C

Looking for a 9 or 10 degree driver, 15 degree 3 wood and 3 hybrid in new to very good condition. For shafts looking for Stiff flex and stock shaft Tensei 65S or upgrade shafts would be the graphite design di 6S or a Ventus
  7. C

WTB: Ping G430 19 degree Hybrid

Looking for one in stiff or x-stiff.
  8. C

FS: Wedge Sale

1. Ping Glide Wedges 50,54,58 SS grind with stock stiff shaft. I am willing to separate the heads from the shafts if anyone just wants the heads. Looking for $ 90 a piece so all 3 for $270 obo 2. Vokey Forged wedge 56 degree with kbs ctaper stiff. $90 shipped OBO ( I can remove...
  9. C

WTB:60 degree wedge with kbs c-taper stiff shaft

looking for a very good to mint wedge with kbs c-taper stiff shaft. Open to brand but if i had a preference it may be the callaway mack daddy PM grind.
  10. C

Need some wedge advice

So I just got a set if Adams xtd tour irons, for a really sweet deal could not pass up, but now was looking at some wedges. I pick up a set of Adams xtd forged gap and sand wedge for a good deal on here. I was wondering How have people found matching set gap and sand wedge? Are they versatile? I...
  11. C

WTB Adams xtd forged irons

Looking for a nice set 4-pw with stiff shafts. Shoot me a message with what you got
  12. C

FS-Ping s55 irons

1. Ping s55 3-PW Aerotech Steelfiber i95 stiff shafts $700 shipped (I have to take more pictures when i get home this is what i currently have on me. what you see in the grooves is dirt) 7 Iron:
  13. C

Thoughts on indoor hitting bay business

So i was hopping to hear from some people about their feeling toward about indoor driving bays, with a launch monitor. I live in the New york so there are several months in which going to an outside driving range is just not possible. The local covered driving range by me recently closed...
  14. C

WTB/FT Ping anser karsten tr putter

Looking for a ping anser 2 karsten tr putter
Back