Recent content by Cruskater

1. Cruskater

Callaway Chrome Tour, Chrome Tour X, and Chrome Soft Golf Balls

Played last weekend in some pretty strong winds here in MA. They were 15-20 and gusting higher. The front 9 was either with or against the wind. The back 9 had some crosswinds. I have my Arccos calculating the wind with club selection. I was about one club longer than the Arccos rec into the...
  2. Cruskater

CONTEST The Bracket Challenge on THP - Stanley Cup Playoffs and Thread

One of my earliest hockey memories is listening to Bob's call of the Gilmore goal vs St. Louis.
  3. Cruskater

They missed a trip on Boston as they raced for the loose puck coming back to the neutral zone. I'd trade Reaves for the rest of the series or playoffs (knowing the honorable dept of player safety) for Marchand
  4. Cruskater

What Would You Name Utah’s Hockey Team?

Anything but copying the lame soccer model of "Utah H.C." come up with a real nickname. Utah Buzz is cool! Utah Yetis?
  5. Cruskater

What are the Muni's in your area charging these days?

Weekday - $45 walk/$65 ride Weekend - $50 walk/$70 ride Nice course with great conditions. Little wet and GUR in the low areas now but greens are phenomenal. Faster than they look. Went up $5 this season.
  6. Cruskater

Great first shift for the Leafs. All down hill from there. Penalties, aggressive d zone coverage from the Bruins, ND a shaky Sammy
  7. Cruskater

2024 Round Count

Round 7 today and first back in New England for the season
  8. Cruskater

The Masters is in a slump

This was the brightest spot in a somewhat boring PGA Tour year. Love everything about this Cathedral of sport and I can't wait to (hopefully) attend some day. On the other hand I wouldn't mind attending the WM either but for completely different reasons.
  9. Cruskater

NHL Team Moving?

That Good Friday Massacre with the Canadiens was stuff of legend. Hope they get a team soon. I think of Bergeron growing up in Quebec City and how many legends went through there. Could've should've had a Cup in 1996! After the fanfare in the Peg brining the Jets back, I'm sure it would be worth...
  10. Cruskater

NHL Team Moving?

We don't need more expansion. I'd be afraid of diluting the product especially in a new market. Unless of course the league alters the expansion draft yet again to give Bettman's project teams a leg up.
  11. Cruskater

NHL Team Moving?

The strange thing is the part about buying out the Coyotes ownership, selling it to Smith, but giving AZ 5 years or so to build an arena and apply for an expansion franchise. Wild if you ask me. As an old Adams Division fan, Quebec City has the arena and fan support. Hartford might as well but...
  12. Cruskater

2024 NCAA D1 Hockey Playoffs

Denver played a heck of a Frozen Four. Great neutral zone forecheck and in the d zone they had the strong side guy play pretty aggressive on the point and half boards but stayed disciplined in the passing lanes otherwise. Davis was a show stopper. Hope he gets drafted finally. The way Denver...
  13. Cruskater

The Ball Rollback - thoughts and observations

Sounds like fun to me! That's the game I want to be playing. Golf should be fun (and not 6 hours) not long and hard.
  14. Cruskater

How does your public courses handle slow play

Can't skip a hole at our course because there would be two groups in front of you backed up also haha. We don't have rangers. On a weekend in the summer it is pretty much jam packed. We also don't have many slow players just a ton of beginners
Back