Custom Method
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• This week... when? There's a tournament at The Pines wed-thurs that I'm going to try to get into without paying cause I'm a member... if not then we can't play there anyway because of it. So monday, tuesday, or friday.
    Alright just let me know what day. I'll get my work schedule friday and I don't know if I'm playing in a tournament or not yet.
    Sorry dude just woke up. I've got stuff to do all day today then league tonight. Tomorrow the options are 7 AM or play six holes behind the leagues. It's gotta be friday. If you want to do just 9 I'm fine with that.
    Saw your pondering thread post... don't get the driver. regular flex may work for you now but theres a solid 98% chance you're gonna grow out of it pretty darn quick if you haven't already. Mashies - dooooooooo it! Bindings - (I'm legitimately asking this because I have no idea) what the heck is the difference between the stock ones and the super fancy ones, or any new one for that matter? Car - kinda need one. Money - unfortunately that's being a teen for most of us. I have a great golf setup but really very little money either.
    I was planning on 18. The only time I ever play 9 holes is a league night. Whatever you want to do is fine with me.
    Friday? Sweet. I'll make a tee time tomorrow if you let me know what time works
    RXS, yes. Chrome and Tp3, no. Nut you'll be the second to know if I do.
    Tuesday would be best. I have a tournament tomorrow and league Wednesday. I could play tomorrow late afternoon or early Wednesday if you wanted to on one of those days though.
    The greens there were so annoying. Some were fast some were slow, never broke where they should of like you said, etc... It's gotta be Pines this week cause I'm already going to Thornapple which is pricey... next week I can probably go up by you though.
    Dude I've played like piss the last two rounds out so you won't be alone!
    Playing Thornapple one day this week, unsure which yet, working Thursday afternoon but can golf in the morning. Can you play this week?
    Monday or Tuesday would be best. think you can come down to The Pines? It would be $15 for 18 walking
    I got extremely lucky in the fact that a new store opened up right by me and overhired. Had that not happened I'd be jobless too. All you can do is go around town and apply everywhere that hires 16 year olds. You'll eventually find one even if it takes 25 applications like it did for me.
    So do I. One of these days in the very near future I'm getting my license, but I'm not getting a car till next spring. Luckily I've been saving since I was 8 so money is kinda set.
    That's why I'll start saving now. Hey, I've already got the first $10 down!
    Hahaha did the clues give it away? Yes. I want one badly. But my mind will probably change when I see the PING adjustable driver.
    I get my balls no homo fro Railside CC, and I can't hook you up because I don't have any :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back