Custom Method
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks for the kind words! You should check out the thread on the AB2's. I'm completely taken by this one right now, everything I'd envisioned and more.
    And they sent me an XL size, so my dad got a new jogging shirt out of it lol
    Never won an R11S... hate Nike and have the putter sitting around.
    Sorry for the slow response. Honestly a couple of reasons. The RBZ 3H wasn't working for me, so I needed a distance replacement which was about a 5W. F5 is a tiny bit easier to get up off the deck than the RBZ. I was also able to hit the F5 out of the rough better than I have experienced with any other FWs i tried, which was probably the tipping point.
    Sorry dude. I've got like two RX balls and no Q-STARs. The club I get them from is extremely snobbish and partnered with Titleist, so most of what I have is ProV1s or ProV1xs. Your sig says ProV1x so I assumed you wanted them.
    In fact I have a shiny dozen of ProV1x balls sitting around just for you.
    Currently 35 dozen sitting around right now. What do ya want? I've got dozens of junkers, dozens of random balls (From XL2000s to ProV1s), ProV1s, Anything sorted by brand and type, and if you make a request I will save stuff for you. Let me know!
    Only 9 holes played with it so far so i cant really give ya much info but it is a lot more forgiving I can tell you that, my driver swing is horrible coming straight out of winter and I was missing toe and heel and was not getting punished nearly as much as you would with the R11.
    I just got the Fit today in the mail - I've been really liking the forgiveness and looks of the Classic, however until I've hit the Fit, I can't personally comment to well on the difference...however I will be posting my findings in the Classic / RAZR Fit threads when I start my comparison.
    Your from West. Mich too I see... You, milo, and I should play next year or hit up the sims at Maple Hill!! I live 5 mins. from the Hill, I golf at The Pines.
    Trust me, I am not a club pro, lol. I think that is a default tag that THP gave me. Atleast I dont remember choosing that. But I do live on Gleneagle Golf Course. That is where I play the most. What about you?
    How's it going? awhile back you asked about some CG15 Wedges. Maple hill has new CG15 Oil Quench tour zip grooves. $80.00 ea or two for $150.00. Sweet clubs.
    well, I'll update my signature when the equipment arrives. I hope that works for you.
    b/c I haven't received the Callaway wedges yet. That's why. I can't exactly play wedges that I don't have yet.
    They did have a couple but can't remember the price or *. They had a Titleist Demo day last Saturday so I knew they would have some deals. This is the first Titleist club I have ever had, it's sweet! I put four balls in my fire pit from from 50 yards. It's replacing my Cleveland Gap CG Gold
    I went to that Tee-2-green today bought a demo just like new Titleist Vokey Spin Milled C-C Tour Chrome Wedge
    50* for $75.00 put a Black Widow Grip on. Nice club
    Yes, got it. I just got back from Cleveland OH. Have you ever been to Maple Hill Golf?
    They are like a giant candy store for golf stuff.

Milo
    Cool Beans, are you on the golf team? I played golf on Reed City's HS team back in the late 70's I could not ever make 1st team (4) I was always 5th or 6th out of 12 But had lots of fun. If you were on the golf team all summer your golf was free....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back