Recent content by Custom Method

1. Custom Method

Official Car Thread

Why don't we have a car thread? Or maybe I just missed. Either way, I give you my dream car. Barbus E63 AMG Wagon. 0-62 MPH Top Speed 217 MPH
  2. Custom Method

Any English Teachers?

I am currently writing a college application for the Common App and am struggling along. I was wondering if anyone who felt qualified would like to proofread what I have so far and give me some feedback and guidance. Thanks.
  3. Custom Method

Rate the swing

What do you think? Looks pretty efficient to me.
  4. Custom Method

Chess

Who here loves chess? I just learned how to play earlier this week and already love it. As expected for a new player I suck. I have a hard time thinking ahead and setting up traps, so as I play more, I hope to improve. I'd also like to get a super cool chess board or make one in woodshop this...
  5. Custom Method

The Official Banter Away thread

As I'm watching back to the future...
  6. Custom Method

How did you hit them today?

We have a best shot of the round, what did you score? But no general banter about how your round went! Today was weird. Streak of doubles, then streak of pars. Ended up with 94, not too good. But man did I kill the driver today. I have been hitting that thing unbelievably lately. Struggled big...
  7. Custom Method

Math Help!! Trigonometry.

I don't if anybody is good at trig, can't find any other help so I'm asking here. thanks. Simplify: cosx/(secx-1). Thanks!
  8. Custom Method

Woods Projects

I need some ideas for a project for my woods 2 class. I can build pretty much anything (we have every tool imaginable) but I wan't to keep the cost under 100$ and not overly complex. My hobbies are snowboarding and golf. I already have a 12 ft rail I built so I pondered building a box but don't...
  9. Custom Method

Black Friday

How many of you are black friday/cyber monday shoppers? What will you be picking up this year? I may ask my mom to pick me up some video games at 1/2 off as she usually goes and then I won't have to get out of bed! Also I think the local golf shop has mashie+'s at 44$ a piece and I may need two...
  10. Custom Method

The Men Who Built America

Watched a few of these already on the History channel. I really like it. Good, accurate, portrayals of "the men who built America". These men were absolute geniuses. Ruthless, but they really did build America. Great show. Features people like Carnegie, Morgan, Rockefeller, Ford etc...
  11. Custom Method

Converting belly putter to standard length.

If I were to buy a belly putter such as the Scotty Big Sur S and convert it to standard length (47" -> 35") how much would this affect swing weight. If I took out or put in the lightest possible weight plugs would it feel like a normal 350g mallet putter? Would I have to do a lot of backweighting?
  12. Custom Method

FS: 6 Black Widow Tour Silk Midsize Grips

Brand new Black Widow Tour Silk grips in white and midsize. I no longer have any use of these. Asking 20$ shipped.
  13. Custom Method

FS: Cleveland CG15 58* w/zip grooves

Used Cleveland CG15 58* wedge. Oil can finish and has the dynamic sole grind. Great wedge but shows a fair amount of wear. The grip is getting close to needing replacement (super tacky stage where it leaves a little bit of black on your hands) 50$ shipped.
  14. Custom Method

FS: 4 Dozen New ProV1s

Won these but I need the cash for Scors. They are all brand new, no logos. Tried selling locally but the season has ended so nobody wants them. Pricing, 35$/dz. We can discuss shipping costs based on how many you buy. Thanks guys! ***Note there is 6 dozen in the picture but I only have 4 dozen...
  15. Custom Method

WTB 53* & 57* SCOR Wedges

Title says it all. Prefer new but if they are in good condition we'll talk. I would prefer a firm flex, plus 1/4" would be perfect, but not necessary. Also if you have three in a similar loft combination I may be interested if the price is right. My budget for two wedges is 200-220$. I can go a...
Back