1. dacatalyst41

Fairway Shafts - What should I look at?

Think so? Even tipped?
  2. dacatalyst41

I may or may not have done the same.
  3. dacatalyst41

Callaway Epic Speed and Epic Max Drivers and Fairway Woods

Did anyone notice that the clean crown option isn't showing available in Customs anymore?
  4. dacatalyst41

Callaway Epic Speed and Epic Max Drivers and Fairway Woods

What are you seeing difference wise?
  5. dacatalyst41

Motocaddy M5 GPS DHC Electric Caddy

I'm not convinced you didn't have input on the addition of that pace of play monitor. :ROFLMAO: In all seriousness, this looks like it should win some sort of "tech device of the year" title if there is such an award. I hope it performs as advertised.
  6. dacatalyst41

Motocaddy M5 GPS DHC Electric Caddy

WOW! That's innovative! I hope THP staff gets some on course time with this thing! It does everything, but your taxes. Software UI will be key, but having the score tracking is awesome as well.
  7. dacatalyst41

Do Dress Codes Bother You?

That's interesting. It must be a cultural thing.
  8. dacatalyst41

I'd never continually play a course like that, even if steller and I could afford it. That's the part of the golf game that I find stuffy and exclusive and almost elitist. I completely understand respecting the course and the game, but some of it just seems to far.
  9. dacatalyst41

LinQ Purple and Ventus Red (tipped).
  10. dacatalyst41

I'm never concerned about dress codes on the course. It's just never been an issue for me.
  11. dacatalyst41

CONTEST The Golf Ball: 2021 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

Hopefully, this isn't an entry...otherwise, you might want to go back and read the first post one more time. :sneaky:
  12. dacatalyst41

Are you really worried about gapping at the top of the bag?

I’m not proficient enough for exact gapping. I try to make sure I have an on in two club and a club that I can use on long Par 3’s or tight tee shots. I try to “generally” gap from there.
  13. dacatalyst41

TaylorMade P790 Black Irons

Timing is interesting. Especially at that price tag. For $1700, I wish DBM was mandatory in black finish.
  14. dacatalyst41

Banana Pudding Funnel Cake.... Yay or Nay?

Yes. All of it. Every delicious drop of it.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in