Recent content by Daddio

1. Daddio

Which Ball Would You Play?

Ball #1, the SD is insane for every metric. Robot test results?
  2. Daddio

Do/did you tip your fitter?

Typically don't but selected 'Sometimes/Explain'. Last 'fitting' went real quick, (was just to optimize my bag from my 7i to 3F) so fitter offered to charge me less. I opted to pay full price instead since he'd done other things unasked while we were chatting (inspect/adjust loft, lie...
  3. Daddio

How much golf does it take to burn you out?

Been there a few years back. On vacation and all but still. We did 3 courses the same day: Greywalls B4 sun up -> then drove 1.5 hours to Sweetgrass -> then almost an hour over to Timberstone. We had a great time but after all that golf I still had to drive the 1.5 hrs back to Marquette...
  4. Daddio

Flying leap on equipment

Blind bought a set of 3 OG Cleveland CBX wedges (48*,54*,60*) based off initial THP review from @Jman. Worked out great. I've always had at least one Cleveland specialty wedge in the bag every refresh since.
  5. Daddio

Shot my best round ever this morning.

That's a monster! My best was just under 47 on Lac Vieux Desert in N Wisconsin.
  6. Daddio

Oldest Club In Your Bag?

Odyssey O-Works Red #7s is probably 7 or 8 years old. Was fit to it. Hoping it gets better with age. Way way overdue.
  7. Daddio

Really random: which pocket?

My glove stays on too.
  8. Daddio

Shot my best round ever this morning.

Congrats on the PB. Awesome fish too!
  9. Daddio

Swing speed from iron to iron.

My avg speeds step up or down in the order expected but not by a lot. I'm old and slow though and assume the steps would be larger for faster swingers. LW - 65.9 SW - 65.8 GW - 66.9 PW - 68.6 9i - 70.1 8i - 72.0 7i - 74.1 6i - 76.4 5i - 77.7 4H - 79.7 5F - 82.3 3F - 85.2
  10. Daddio

Worst Club Tech Name?

Yup
  11. Daddio

What are your wedges of choice?

CBX ZipCore 53 & Hi-Toe 4 Raw Full Face 58
  12. Daddio

What are the Muni's in your area charging these days?

I posted our 'muni' rates on the 1st page but adding in that some of our other local 'public (non muni)' courses are even cheaper although most are more expensive. Local options run from $25 with cart weekdays to well up over $100 even with the 'local discount rates'.
  13. Daddio

What would you shoot at Augusta?

I guarantee I'd be in the 80s, probably before I make the turn.
  14. Daddio

What are the Muni's in your area charging these days?

Same in that profits from our muni golf courses fund other parkboard programs and that our rates have shot up the past few years. They've also gone up much more frequently than they ever had. Less expensive here than you're paying but it's all relative and we've definately all noticed it. My...
Back