dadoffive
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm sorry to hear about your daughter man. And that is a great way to move forward and honor her. I have Trad in Heritage, I was going to get the light burst, or light burst but I had to get the heritage. That's amazing about the custom guitar with the portrait, do you have a picture?
    I have one Les Paul, Traditional in Honey burst, picked her up about 2 years ago... When my daughter died in 2006, I decided to move forward with playing in bands and such (she was studying music at the time). Gig money used to be used for anything but my wants... so I started saving it, putting it back into gear. Currently have a PRS CU24, Singlecut Trem, and Studio. One Les Paul, a Gretsch Black Phoenix (Brian Setzer signature), strat, and a custom that I had built with my daughter's portrait on the body of the guitar.
    Nice, I like PRS, just can't get rid of my Gibson Les Pauls, I love them too much to "betray" them lol.

That's crazy that she has to travel between them that's a long long "commute"
    If you do get relocated to ALBQ-I can't spell it either haha-let me know, I'll send you some suggestions to play around the state-NM golf is unique I'm in WV/MD area right now and it's so green and foresty, not so in NM ALBQ is much better than my hometown since it's more north but it's a completely different feel-but you'll hopefully like it

how funny I'm actually like 30 minutes away from your city right now
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back