Recent content by Dagger

1. D

Free Golf, Hunterdon County NJ Private course

I do not have an in that I know of at Roxiticus. A vendor surprised me with an invite to NJ National. Have clients/friends at Colonia and Echo Lake so I get out and play them a couple of times each year. I have a weekday membership at Hawk Pointe for a little over a month now and really enjoy it.
  2. D

NJ National is top notch. Played there for the first time a few weeks ago but unfortunately Dorain was making an appearance that same day, wind mostly, that Friday. Still despite the windy conditions, shot better than I did on Saturday. 17, with its forced carry, was directly into the wind...
  3. D

Great big thank you for yesterday. It was a pleasure to meet you all. It was a beautiful day, despite the results, good company and a lot of fun. Next one is on me at my club ! Sorting out my work travel schedule and will reach out to you within the next week. Kate, from what I understand, it is...
  4. D

Saturday has freed up for me. If you still have any openings, I would like to join. I am about 30 mins from the course in Warren County.
Back