Recent content by DallasLong

1. DallasLong

For Sale Scotty Cameron T22 Newport

What’s the length on this bad boy?
  2. DallasLong

SOLDDDDD

(Updated with pictures of bag) Up on deck: PXG Gen 2 0311 P (4i - GW) with KBS $ Tapers in S flex. All are standard LLL, golf pride tour cords, I hate selling these, but need more diaper funds. Includes all original box with foam inserts from PXG, build sheets. SOLD! Shipped to your door...
  3. DallasLong

G2 goodness

Christmas for golfers! [emoji13]FedEx was supposed to deliver yesterday. I was waiting in my office until 6:30 PM, nada. I called them asking to see what the status of my delivery was, after about 15 mins on hold a polite lady told me they would be delivering Monday. I kept my composure as best...
  4. DallasLong

PXG Gen 2s

They’re on the way home! I usually don’t buy into the hype of new product releases, but you cant argue with numbers: I have the numbers from my 7i when I got fit for the Gen 1s somewhere and these are consistently 2-4MPH faster on ball speed. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. DallasLong

JIIIs

Don’t usually rock high tops on the course, but I do love jordans. Had to scoop these up. [emoji91] or [emoji90]? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. DallasLong

FS: 6 Month OLD PXG 0311 3-GW 2600

Hey guys! Up for sale are my 6 month old PXG 0311s 3-GW. Fitted with Project X LZ 6.0 (Stiff) shafts and Golf Pride NDMC Blue grips. Scooped the gen 2s and just had a baby so the Mrs. Says these gotta go. Buyer gets free shipping and gets the clubs shipped in the original PXG box! 2600...
  7. DallasLong

Nippon limited edition wedge shafts

Saw these at my local club fitter and had to have them. Things are sexy! Gonna post an update on how they play later this week. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. DallasLong

Official pictures of Matt Every's Putter

Check the link and see what i mean.....this thing has been around FOREVER!! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monolith_(Space_Odyssey) :)
  9. DallasLong

My Experience With a belly putter today

Hey guys, Today being a picture perfect autumn day in north NJ, i decided to capitalize and play a round today with my new belly putter today (more on that in a second). First, i think this is my last round for the year up here. 2+ hour frost delays are just rediculous!!! And once the hitting...
  10. DallasLong

My Taylormade TP MC Revew (Vs. my old cally x-22's)

Ok so yesterday was X-mas for me!!! Got a call around 1pm from my local Golf Galaxy that my new sticks were IN!!! :clapp: REFUSE!?!?!? You guys NUTS?!?!?! :banghead: Backstory: I got fitted for these clubs a week ago from today. I hit a whole MESS of clubs, with different shaft combos...
  11. DallasLong

Hey All - North, NJ

Just wanted to send everyone on the board a Hello! Also, wanted to thank the site for providing such a wealth of knowledge! You guys helped me order my Taylormade MC's last week. Picked them up today!!! :banana: Will post a review tonight!
Back